Saturday Primetime Results:
NBC is #1 in primetime Saturday night among the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49, adults 25-54 and total viewers with the #1 primetime show of the night on those nets in all three categories, "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery."
· "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" (0.9/4 in 18-49, 5.1 million viewers overall from 8-10 p.m. ET) is the #1 primetime show of the night on the Big 4 networks and #1 in its two-hour time period on those nets in adults 18-49, adults 25-54, total viewers and other key measures. From its first half-hour to its fourth, "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" grew by +43% in adults 18-49 (to a 1.0 rating from a 0.7), by +40% in adults 25-54 (1.4 vs. 1.0) and by +55% or 2.2 million persons in total viewers (6.1 million vs. 3.9 million).
· "Dateline Saturday Night Mystery" matched its series-high adult 18-49 rating and equaled NBC's top 18-49 result in the slot, excluding sports, in 22 months (since Sept. 15, 2012).
· A rebroadcast of "The Blacklist" (0.4/2 in 18-49, 2.9 million viewers overall from 10-11 p.m. ET.) tied the show's previous four Saturday encores in adult 18-49 rating and was up versus the prior week's encore in the slot by +16% in total viewers (2.926 million vs. 2.524 million). In total viewers, "The Blacklist" topped its prior 10 Saturday rebroadcasts to earn the show's second biggest overall audience on a Saturday to date, behind only a September 28, 2013 rebroadcast of the show's premiere.
In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Lena Dunham and musical guest The National, averaged a 2.5/7 in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 1.0/5 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, to rank as the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
· These are "SNL's" top ratings in six weeks in metered-market households and the Local People Meters, since a May 31 encore hosted by Charlize Theron with musical guest The Black Keys averaged a 2.6/5 in metered-market households and a 1.2/5 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.