"HOMELAND" and "THE AFFAIR" Have Another Great Sunday
For the eighth consecutive week, HOMELAND hit a season high at 9 PM. Last night's episode was both the highest-rated episode and highest-rated night of season four!
· At 9 PM, HOMELAND delivered 2.11 million viewers, up +8% vs. last week and up a whopping 31% vs. the season four premiere (1.61 million). The episode also outperformed the penultimate episode of season three.
· This was the also highest-rated SHOWTIME telecast of the year, topping the Ray Donovan S2 finale (1.97 million).
· The episode delivered 2.7 million for the total night, up +5% vs. last week and +34% vs. the season four premiere night (2 million).
THE AFFAIR also continues to grow:
· At 10 PM, the series delivered 837,000 viewers, up +10% week over week and up an astonishing +65% vs. its series premiere (507K).
· The total night drew 1.1 million viewers for the third consecutive week, up +31% vs. series premiere night (809K).