In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Peter Dinklage and musical guest Gwen Stefani, averaged a 2.4 rating, 6 share in household results from the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research and a 1.0/5 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with local people meters.
· "Saturday Night Live" ranks as the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in both metered-market households (tie) and 18-49 in the local people meters.
· The June 18 "SNL" equaled the show's June 2015 average in 18-49 in the local people meters (1.0 vs. 1.0).
· Note that "SNL" adds significant viewership via time-shifting, with originals this past season growing by +49% going from L+SD to L+7 in adults 18-49 (1.83 to 2.72) and +2.090 million persons in total viewers (6.051 million to 8.141 million).
Saturday Primetime Ratings:
· Regarding Saturday's primetime Nielsens, note that the fast-affiliate ratings that came in at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT are not time zone-adjusted and are subject to updates for live sporting events.
· In metered-market results, which are time zone-adjusted, last night's NBC Sports 8:30-11 p.m. ET telecast of "Premier Boxing Champions," featuring Andrzej Fonfara versus Joe "The Irish Bomber" Smith Jr. in a light heavyweight bout, Juan Carlos Payano defending his bantamweight title against three-time U.S. Olympian Rau'shee Warren, and Erickson "The Hammer" Lubin facing Daniel Sandoval in a super welterweight contest, posted a 0.9 rating, 2 share in household results from the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research.
· From its first half-hour to its fifth, the telecast grew by +29% in metered-market households (from a 0.7 rating to a 0.9).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.