FOX WINS FOURTH CONSECUTIVE PREMIERE WEEK IN L7 RATINGS
MONARCH has reached 18.7 million viewers across platforms in the U.S. and Canada
FOX Delivers the #1 Entertainment Program, #1 Drama and #1 New Series for the Week
9-1-1 and THE CLEANING LADY Delivered FOX's Most-Watched Fall Monday in Three Years
FOX Delivered Its Most-Watched Entertainment Tuesday in a Year
THE SIMPSONS was Premiere Week's #1 Comedy for the Third Straight Year,
One of Only Four Comedies to do so Over The Past 30 Years
For the fourth consecutive year, FOX ranked as the #1 network of Premiere Week in entertainment programming among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 in Live + 7 Day ratings. For the week of September 19, FOX delivered the #1 entertainment program (The Simpsons), #1 Drama (t) (9-1-1) and #1 New Series (t) (Monarch).
Additionally, FOX's dramas The Cleaning Lady and Monarch each more than doubled in Total Viewers in 7-Day Multi-Platform measurement, delivering 4.8 million and 3.7 million viewers, respectively. To date, Monarch has reached 18.7 million viewers across platforms in the U.S. and Canada.
· FOX opened Premiere Week of the 2022-23 season as the #1 broadcast network with entertainment programming for a fourth consecutive year.
· FOX also ranked #1 in A18-34 for its fourth consecutive year.
· Excluding sports, 2022 premiere week in Adults 18-49 Live +7:
· #1 FOX (0.76 L7)
· #2 NBC (0.73 L7)
· #3 CBS (0.61 L7)
· #4 ABC (0.60 L7)
· For Premiere Week, FOX had the:
· #1 Entertainment program (The Simpsons)
· This is the fourth consecutive year FOX had premiere week's #1 entertainment program (prior three years: The Masked Singer).
· Three out of the top five comedies (#1 The Simpsons, #3T The Great North, #3T Family Guy and #5T Bob's Burgers)
· #1T Drama (9-1-1)
· #1T New Series (Monarch)
· #3T Unscripted Program (The Masked Singer)
· FOX was the only network to have a program from each genre ranked among the week's top 15 highest-rated premieres.
· Unscripted: The Masked Singer; Drama: 9-1-1; Comedy: The Simpsons
· The season premieres of 9-1-1 and The Cleaning Lady drove FOX to deliver its most-watched Fall Monday (5.8M P2+ L7) in almost three years (since 12/2/19).
· 9-1-1 (1.2 A18-49 L7) was Monday's #1 entertainment program, powering FOX to claim Monday's #1 scripted program during Premiere Week for the fourth consecutive year.
· 9-1-1 was FOX's most-watched (7.5M P2+ L7) and most-streamed (2.1M Total Viewers across Hulu & FOX NOW, 6-day window) entertainment telecast since last season's finale of 9-1-1 (5/16/22).
· The Cleaning Lady (0.5 A18-49, 4.0M P2+ L7) out-performed last year's time period occupant by +25% among A18-49 and +65% in Total Viewers (The Big Leap, Monday 9/20/21; 0.4 A18-49, 2.4M P2+ L7).
· In 7-day multiplatform audience, The Cleaning Lady delivered 4.8M Total Viewers, more than doubling its Live + Same Day audience.
· The Resident and Monarch registered FOX's most-watched entertainment Tuesday (3.8M P2+ L7) in a year (9/21/21, excluding sports).
· The time period premiere of Monarch (3.2M P2+ L7) out-performed last year's time period occupant by +26% in Total Viewers (Our Kind Of People, 9/21/21; 2.5M P2+ L7) and delivered 3.7M total multiplatform viewers in 7 days, more than doubling its Live + Same Day performance.
· The season premiere of The Masked Singer was FOX's highest-rated (1.0 A18-49 L7) and most watched (5.3M P2+ L7) unscripted telecast since last season's finale of The Masked Singer (5/18/22).
· LEGO Masters' 7-day multiplatform audience (2.7M total multiplatform viewers) was steady with its prior season finale (9/14/21, 2.7M total multiplatform viewers).
· The Simpsons was premiere week's #1 comedy for the third straight year, joining The Big Bang Theory, Friends and Seinfeld as the only comedies to do so over the past 30 years.