[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[09/17/21 - 12:01 PM]
Video: "Paranormal Activity: Next of Kin" - Teaser - Paramount+
"Paranormal Activity: Next of Kin" premieres exclusively on Paramount+ October 29.

[09/17/21 - 10:04 AM]
Video: Paramount+ Reveals Official Trailer for New Original Series "Guilty Party," Premiering Thursday, Oct. 14th
The series stars Kate Beckinsale as Beth Burgess, a discredited journalist desperate to salvage her career by latching on to the story of a young mother, Toni Plimpton, played by newcomer Jules Latimer.

[09/17/21 - 09:01 AM]
Video: "Seinfeld" - Official Trailer - Netflix
New York comedian Jerry and his friends offer up some hilarious dialogue in this show "about nothing" that became one of the longest-running sitcoms.

[09/17/21 - 08:01 AM]
Video: "Around the World in 80 Days" Trailer
David Tennant stars as literature's greatest explorer Phileas Fogg in a thrilling new adaptation of Jules Verne's classic adventure novel coming to "Masterpiece" on PBS.

[09/17/21 - 08:01 AM]
Video: "Succession" (2021) - Season 3 Official Trailer - HBO
The series tracks the lives of the Roy family as they contemplate their future once their aging father (Brian Cox) begins to step back from the media and entertainment conglomerate they control.

[09/17/21 - 07:01 AM]
Video: "You" Season 3 - Official Trailer - Netflix
Now married with a young baby, Love and Joe try to forge a normal life in the affluent suburb of Madre Linda. But old habits die hard.

[09/17/21 - 02:01 AM]
Video: "Swallow" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Waylaid by life's pressures in 1980s Lagos, Nigeria, Tolani becomes involved in drug smuggling with her streetwise friend and must face the fallout.

[09/17/21 - 01:01 AM]
Video: "Operation Hyacinth" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Poland, 1985: Not satisfied with the result of a murder investigation, a young officer in communist Warsaw sets out on his own to discover the truth.

[09/16/21 - 10:31 AM]
Video: "Create the Escape" - Official Trailer
The series, due October 7 on Peacock, allows kids to create, design and build their very own escape rooms.

[09/16/21 - 10:01 AM]
Video: "Another Life" Season 2 - Official Trailer - Netflix
The stakes couldn't get higher as Niko and her crew witness the annihilation of a planet. How do you negotiate with aliens capable of such brutality?

[09/16/21 - 10:01 AM]
Video: "Big Sky" Season Two - Extended Trailer Featuring New Cast of Characters Available Now
"Big Sky" follows private detectives Cassie Dewell and Jenny Hoyt as they reunite to investigate a car wreck outside of Helena, Montana, which they soon discover may not be as straightforward a case as it seems.

[09/16/21 - 09:05 AM]
Video: "Assault on VA-33" - Official Trailer - The Roku Channel
When a band of terrorists takes over a veterans hospital, only one man can stop them.

[09/16/21 - 08:01 AM]
Video: "Fever Dream" - Official Trailer - Netflix
The charged relationship between two young moms, one a visitor and the other a local, reveals a looming environmental catastrophe and a spiritual crash.

[09/16/21 - 05:01 AM]
Video: "Sex Education" - Season 3 - Trailer 2 - Netflix
Word of the "sex school" gets out as a new head teacher tries to control a rambunctious student body and Otis attempts to hide his secret hookup.

[09/15/21 - 04:01 PM]
Video: "We Couldn't Become Adults" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Prodded by a friend request, a feckless forty-something recalls his past relationships from the 90s onward, looking for his vanished hopes and dreams.