[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[01/23/19 - 09:01 AM]
Video: Comedy Central Releases Final Trailer for "Broad City's" Final Season
Plus: "Broad City" is also partnering with online bidding site Screenbid to auction off rare props, wardrobes, set decorations and other iconic items from the show.

[01/22/19 - 03:07 AM]
Video: "Suburra" Season 2 - Official Trailer - Netflix
The series returns to the streaming service with new episodes on Friday, February 22.

[01/21/19 - 03:07 AM]
Video: Discover the Trailer of the Next French Original Netflix Film - "Paris Is Us"
Dreams and reality collide as a young woman navigates a tumultuous relationship amid rising social tensions, protests and tragedies in Paris.

[01/18/19 - 10:50 AM]
Video: Trailer - Hulu Original Comedy "PEN15"
All 10 episodes will premiere Friday, February 8, only on Hulu.

[01/18/19 - 10:30 AM]
Video: Showtime Debuts Official Poster and New Video for Upcoming Late-Night Series "Desus & Mero"
The network's first ever weekly late-night talk show will premiere on Thursday, February 21 at 11:00/10:00c and air on Thursday nights from New York City.

[01/18/19 - 09:16 AM]
Video: New Trailer Released - truTV Season 2 of "At Home with Amy Sedaris"
This season, Sedaris welcomes an impressive list of guest stars, including: Rose Byrne, Matthew Broderick, Justin Theroux, Susan Sarandon, Gillian Jacobs, Juliette Lewis, Ellie Kemper, Fred Armisen, Michael Shannon and more!

[01/17/19 - 09:09 AM]
Video: IFC Releases First Trailer for the Highly-Anticipated Return of the Emmy(R)-Nominated "Documentary Now!"
This season's all-star line-up of guest stars includes Cate Blanchett, Michael Keaton, Owen Wilson, Michael C. Hall, John Mulaney, Taran Killam, Renee Elise Goldsberry, Bobby Moynihan, Natasha Lyonne, Paula Pell, Richard Kind, James Urbaniak and more.

[01/17/19 - 08:01 AM]
Video: New Trailer for Steven Soderbergh's "High Flying Bird" Starring Andre Holland and Zazie Beetz
The film will debut Friday, February 8 exclusively on Netflix.

[01/16/19 - 01:48 PM]
Video: "Happy!" - Season 2 Official Trailer - Syfy
The next insane season premieres Wednesday, March 27 on the cable channel.

[01/16/19 - 10:44 AM]
Video: "Better Things" - Season 3: Official Trailer - FX
As previously announced, the series returns Thursday, February 28 at 10:00/9:00c.

[01/16/19 - 10:01 AM]
Video: WGN America Unveils February 27 Premiere Date and First Trailer for Crime Drama "Gone"
Chris Noth, Leven Rambin and Danny Pino star in the 12-part limited series.

[01/16/19 - 08:03 AM]
Video: "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" Final Episodes - Official Trailer - Netflix
Look for the show's swan song on Friday, January 25.

[01/15/19 - 07:31 AM]
Video: Trailer Debut - "Black Earth Rising" Launches January 25 on Netflix
The limited series is a contemporary thriller that follows the journey of Kate Ashby (Michaela Coel), a Rwandan orphaned by the genocide, raised in London by an adoptive mother and trying to discover the truth of her past.

[01/14/19 - 09:42 AM]
Video: Trailer Debut - "Conversations with a Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes" Launches January 24
The series features exclusive, never-before-heard audio interviews with Ted Bundy from death row.

[01/14/19 - 08:06 AM]
Video: "Fyre Fraud" Now Streaming on Hulu
The film features an exclusive interview with Billy McFarland, the convicted con-man behind the festival.