[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[07/06/15 - 10:40 AM]
Video: Watch the Extended Trailer for TNT's "Public Morals," Premiering August 25 at 10/9c
Ed Burns is behind the project, which also stars Michael Rapaport and Elizabeth Masucci.

[07/01/15 - 11:04 AM]
Video: A Special Announcement from "Review's" Forrest MacNeil
The Andy Daly-led comedy kicks off its second season on Thursday, July 30 at 10:00/9:00c.

[07/01/15 - 08:01 AM]
Video: Check Out the All-New Trailer for Adult Swim's "Rick and Morty!"
Season two of the animated series kicks off on Sunday, July 26 at 11:30/10:30c.

[06/30/15 - 06:35 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases "BoJack Horseman" Season 2 Trailer
The darkly hilarious, serialized animated adult comedy will premiere 12 new episodes only on Netflix on Friday, July 17.

[06/29/15 - 11:39 AM]
Video: WGN America Releases First Promo for the "Prime Crime" Line-Up Featuring Coveted Acquistions "Elementary" and "Person of Interest" Airing This Fall
The two popular procedurals, which will join fan-favorite "Blue Bloods" on weekdays in prime, will give viewers a binge-worthy opportunity to watch these series from the very beginning, diving into the cases and capers that unfold.

[06/29/15 - 09:39 AM]
Video: "Tig" - Main Trailer - Netflix
Comedian Tig Notaro finds life in the face of death in the Netflix original documentary "Tig," premiering Friday, July 17 only on Netflix.

[06/25/15 - 10:24 AM]
Video: WGN America Releases the First Teaser for Season Two of Its Critically Acclaimed Drama "Manhattan," Returning in October 2015
The first-look teaser for the critically acclaimed drama, returning this October, begs the question: "How much evil does it take to do good."

[06/25/15 - 10:00 AM]
Video: New Footage Revealed as NBC Launches New 60-Second Trailer of "Heroes Reborn"
Plus: "Heroes Reborn" has also revealed the official series synopsis.

[06/25/15 - 09:17 AM]
Video: AMC Releases a New On-Air Promo for "Fear the Walking Dead"
The network released today a new on-air promo for "Fear the Walking Dead," which is set to debut this August.

[06/19/15 - 08:25 AM]
Video: AMC Releases New "Fear the Walking Dead" Promo
The much-ballyhooed spin-off is set to debut this August.

[06/17/15 - 07:33 AM]
Video: First Trailer - IFC Teases "Documentary Now!"
This "slightly off" look at history is created by Fred Armisen, Bill Hader and Seth Meyers, and stars Armisen and Hader.

[06/16/15 - 07:38 AM]
Video: "The Spoils Before Dying's" Jazzy New Trailer
This three night comedy miniseries event on IFC will air two back-to-back half-hour episodes Wednesday, July 8, Thursday, July 9 and Friday, July 10.

[06/15/15 - 10:34 AM]
Video: "A Deadly Adoption" - Official Extended Trailer
The film, starring Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig, premieres this Saturday, June 20 on Lifetime.

[06/08/15 - 10:11 AM]
Video: MTV Debuts All-New Trailer for Highly Anticpated Thriller "Scream" Premiering Tuesday, June 30th at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT
MTV and Dimension TV's "Scream" is based on the eponymous, international hit horror franchise.

[06/08/15 - 07:43 AM]
Video: BBC Earth Celebrates World Oceans Day June 8 with Global Multiplatform Launch of Original Short Film "A Thank You Would Be Nice" Starring SpongeBob SquarePants
In "A Thank You Would Be Nice," Sheldon J. Plankton makes the case for his kind as the world's most important lifeform.