[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[04/26/18 - 09:07 AM]
Video: Paramount Network's "Yellowstone" Official Trailer - Premieres Wednesday, June 20 at 9:00pm ET/PT
Kevin Costner as John Dutton, who controls the largest contiguous ranch in the United States, under constant attack by those it borders - land developers, an Indian reservation, and America's first National Park.

[04/25/18 - 11:01 AM]
Video: New Key Art and Trailer Revealed for TNT's "Animal Kingdom"
Season three of this bold, adrenaline-fueled hit drama premieres Tuesday, May 29.

[04/25/18 - 09:02 AM]
Video: Welcome Back to Winchester! Netflix's "Dear White People" Vol. 2 Launches May 4
Get a glimpse at the much-anticipated new season with the official season two trailer here.

[04/24/18 - 08:06 AM]
Video: Sony Crackle Releases First-Look Clip for New Original Feature, "Office Uprising," Premiering in July
"Office Uprising" follows the story of an underachiever working at a major weapons manufacturing firm who finds that his co-workers have been "weaponized" by a new energy drink designed for the military.

[04/24/18 - 08:03 AM]
Video: Sony Crackle Releases Mira Sorvino First-Look from Season Three of Original Drama "StartUp," Announces November 2018 Premiere
The series, which is seen in over 21 territories around the globe, recently completed filming in Puerto Rico.

[04/23/18 - 05:33 PM]
Video: VH1's "Basketball Wives" New Promo
This season, family ties will be tested, emotions will explode louder than ever before, and friendships that once seemed rock solid will be shaken to the core.

[04/23/18 - 09:01 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts Trailer for "The Rain"
In Netflix's post-apocalyptic YA thriller, two Danish siblings emerge from the safety of their bunker six years after a brutal virus carried by the rain wipes out almost all humans in Scandinavia.

[04/23/18 - 07:31 AM]
Video: A Boy and His... Robot? Netflix's "Lost in Space" Reimagines the Classic Friendship
Will Robinson and the Robot form an unexpected, unbreakable bond that could mean the difference between life and death for the Robinsons.

[04/22/18 - 06:01 PM]
Video: "Sharp Objects" Debuts This July on HBO
Based on the bestselling novel of the same name by Gillian Flynn, the series stars Amy Adams as reporter Camille Preaker, who returns to her small hometown to cover the murders of two preteen girls.

[04/20/18 - 07:27 AM]
Video: Light Up This 4/20 with Season 2 of IFC's "Brockmire"
The show's season premiere, "The Getaway Game," is now available to watch on various platforms in advance of its linear debut.

[04/20/18 - 07:19 AM]
Video: Netflix Unveils Trailer for "Safe," As Michael C. Hall Returns to Television in Harlan Coben's Crime Thriller
After his teenage daughter goes missing, widowed surgeon Tom Delaney (Michael C. Hall) begins unearthing dark secrets about the people closest to him.

[04/19/18 - 09:01 AM]
Video: Trailer for Netflix Film "Anon" - Starring Clive Owen and Amanda Seyfried
Sal Frieland (Owen) is a detective in a world with no privacy, ignorance, or anonymity; where everyone's lives are transparent, traceable, and recorded by the authorities; where crime almost ceases to exist.

[04/13/18 - 09:36 AM]
Video: Showtime Releases New Poster and Video for Season Two of "I'm Dying Up Here"
The fictional drama series explores L.A.'s famed '70s stand-up comedy scene, with an ensemble cast led by Academy Award(R) winner Melissa Leo and Ari Graynor.

[04/12/18 - 02:28 PM]
Video: Showtime Debuts Official Trailer for Highly-Anticipated Documentary Series "The Fourth Estate"
Examining the inner workings of The New York Times during President Donald J. Trump's first year in office, the four-episode docu-series will be available across Showtime platforms including On Demand and streaming on Sunday, May 27.

[04/12/18 - 10:00 AM]
Video: She's Back! Get Your First Look at Kristin Cavallari's New Show "Very Cavallari" Coming to E! This Summer
This season on "Very Cavallari," Kristin is making Nashville the headquarters of her rapidly expanding fashion and lifestyle brand, Uncommon James.