[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[01/16/21 - 03:05 PM]
Video: First Promo for New Unscripted Variety Show "Game of Talents," Coming This March to FOX
Emmy winner Wayne Brady is set to host and executive produce the program, due in March.

[01/15/21 - 12:12 PM]
Video: "A Closer Look with Brian McKnight" - Official Trailer - ALLBLK
The show's latest installment bows Thursday, January 21 on the streaming service.

[01/15/21 - 09:29 AM]
Video: Official Trailer for Season One of "Flack" Available Now
All six episodes of the first season will premiere on Prime Video January 22 while season two will premiere at a later date in 2021.

[01/15/21 - 09:00 AM]
Video: Apple TV+ Unveils Out of This World Trailer for Season Two of Epic Space Drama "For All Mankind"
The first episode of the 10-episode second season will debut globally on Friday, February 19, followed by one new episode weekly, every Friday, exclusively on Apple TV+.

[01/15/21 - 08:01 AM]
Video: "The Crew" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Life in the garage swerves off track for a NASCAR crew chief and his tight-knit racing team when a new boss steps in and shakes things up.

[01/15/21 - 07:01 AM]
Video: "Strip Down, Rise Up" - Official Trailer - Netflix
In an effort to reclaim their bodies and lives, a group of women explore the intersections of movement and meaning in a powerful pole dancing program.

[01/15/21 - 06:01 AM]
Video: "Animals on the Loose: A You vs. Wild Interactive Movie" - Official Trailer - Netflix
When wild animals escape from a sanctuary, Bear Grylls - and you - must pursue them and secure their protective habitat.

[01/14/21 - 11:05 AM]
Video: "Esme & Roy" - Season 2 Trailer - HBO Max Family
The award-winning preschool show is back, taking viewers on even more relatable monster adventures packed with playful learning, humor, heart, and musical, monster-y fun.

[01/14/21 - 10:31 AM]
Video: "Firefly Lane" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Starring Katherine Heigl and Sarah Chalke and based on the bestselling novel by Kristin Hannah, "Firefly Lane" premieres February 3 on Netflix.

[01/14/21 - 10:16 AM]
Video: "What Would Sophia Loren Do?" - Official Trailer - Netflix
In this delightful short documentary, an Italian American grandmother and film buff finds strength and joy in the life of her screen idol, Sophia Loren.

[01/14/21 - 10:02 AM]
Video: "I Care a Lot" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Rosamund Pike, Peter Dinklage, Eiza González, Dianne Wiest, and Chris Messina star in the film.

[01/14/21 - 09:33 AM]
Video: "Cherry" - Official Trailer - Apple TV+
In an epic odyssey of romance, war, drug addiction, and crime, a young man (Tom Holland) struggles to find his place in the world.

[01/14/21 - 09:02 AM]
Video: "The Map of Tiny Perfect Things" - Meet Cute
Kathryn Newton and Kyle Allen star in the film, due February 12 on Prime Video.

[01/14/21 - 09:01 AM]
Video: "We Are: The Brooklyn Saints" - Official Trailer - Netflix
A youth football program and its selfless coaches defy the odds stacked against them in the heart of inner-city East NY, Brooklyn proving that with hard work and hope, anything is possible.

[01/14/21 - 08:32 AM]
Video: "Looney Tunes Cartoons" - Trailer - HBO Max Family
The Tunes are back with new episodes on January 21.