[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[05/27/20 - 02:01 PM]
Video: "Secret Society of Second-Born Royals" - Official Trailer - Disney+
They're not the heirs, but they're destined to protect the throne.

[05/27/20 - 08:01 AM]
Video: "Lenox Hill" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Follow the journey of four real doctors who struggle to balance their personal lives with the highs and lows of working on the frontlines of America's healthcare system.

[05/26/20 - 01:02 PM]
Video: Trailer - Hulu's "Love, Victor"
The series will premiere with all 10 episodes on June 19, only on Hulu.

[05/26/20 - 12:33 PM]
Video: Showtime(R) Documentary Films Announces New Timothy Leary Feature from Errol Morris and Releases First Look
The film is inspired by Joanna Harcourt-Smith's memoir, "Tripping the Bardo with Timothy Leary: My Psychedelic Love Story."

[05/26/20 - 08:12 AM]
Video: "Spelling the Dream" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Following four hopeful competitors' journeys, this documentary explores the trend of Indian Americans ruling the Scripps National Spelling Bee since 1999.

[05/26/20 - 07:05 AM]
Video: "I May Destroy You" - Official Trailer - HBO
Set in London, where gratification is only an app away, the story centers on Arabella, a carefree, self-assured Londoner with a group of great friends, a boyfriend in Italy, and a burgeoning writing career.

[05/26/20 - 06:01 AM]
Video: "Royalties" - Official Trailer - Quibi
The series follows ragtag songwriting duo Sara and Pierce as they navigate the strange and hilarious challenges of creating great songs for insane artists.

[05/26/20 - 12:04 AM]
Video: "Dark" Season 3 - Date Announcement - Netflix
The final cycle is about to begin. Will the loop finally be broken? Find out on June 27.

[05/21/20 - 09:51 AM]
Video: "Man in the Arena: Tom Brady" - Official Trailer - ESPN
Coming in 2021, "Man in the Arena: Tom Brady" is a nine-episode series that will focus on Brady's first-hand account of the most iconic moments of his NFL career.

[05/21/20 - 09:02 AM]
Video: Apple Releases Trailer for Inspiring New Docuseries "Dear..." Featuring Oprah Winfrey, Spike Lee, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Stevie Wonder, Aly Raisman, Misty Copeland and More
The first season will profile 10 game-changing icons, showcasing how one person's person's story can change the world through the people whose lives they've inspired.

[05/21/20 - 09:01 AM]
Video: "Queer Eye" Season 5 - Official Trailer - Netflix
The Fab 5 are heading to the City of Brotherly Love to transform 10 new heroes.

[05/21/20 - 06:01 AM]
Video: "The Old Guard" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Led by a warrior named Andy (Charlize Theron), a covert group of tight-knit mercenaries with a mysterious inability to die have fought to protect the mortal world for centuries.

[05/20/20 - 05:04 PM]
Video: "Baki: The Great Raitai Tournament Saga" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Entering a fighting tournament held once every 100 years, Baki gives his all to fight back from the brink of death.

[05/20/20 - 12:04 PM]
Video: WE tv Drops Sneak Peek and Reveals the Cast for All-New Season of "Marriage Boot Camp: Hip Hop Edition" Premiering Thursday, July 2 at 9PM
Five new hip hop couples are taking a step back from the game on an all-new season.

[05/20/20 - 09:59 AM]
Video: New Trailer - Hulu's "Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi"
All 10 episodes of the series will drop Friday, June 19 on the streaming service.