[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[01/18/18 - 12:21 PM]
Video: "Brockmire" Returns to the Booth in the Big Easy - First Season 2 Teaser Released
In a first look, Jim Brockmire (Hank Azaria) arrives in New Orleans, seeking redemption while wallowing in excess and looking to get his once-legendary baseball broadcast career back on track.

[01/18/18 - 11:52 AM]
Video: A Series Inspired by the Greatest Corruption Scandal of All Time - "The Mechanism" Will Be Revealed on March 23
Get ready to join a small group of dogged investigators on the hunt to discover the inner workings of the biggest corruption scheme of all time and the impact their pursuit will have on everyone involved - including themselves.

[01/18/18 - 10:32 AM]
Video: Starz Releases "Ash vs Evil Dead" Season 3 Key Art and Trailer
The third season finds Ash, having gone from murderous urban legend to humanity-saving hometown hero, discovering that he has a long lost daughter who's been entrusted in his care.

[01/18/18 - 10:12 AM]
Video: Hard Work. Dedication. Teamwork. "Coach Snoop" Coming to Netflix February 2
"Coach Snoop" follows the legendary rapper outside the studio and on the field, as he coaches a team of teenagers in the Snoop Youth Football League.

[01/17/18 - 07:03 AM]
Video: First Look at the New Season of "Queer Eye" Launching Exclusively on Netflix February 7
The series returns to Netflix and is going global, introducing audiences around the world to a modern aesthetic, diverse perspective and a brand new Fab Five.

[01/16/18 - 06:30 AM]
Video: "Breathe" - Official Trailer - Prime Video
"Breathe" is an Indian drama that explores the lives of ordinary men faced with extraordinary circumstances.

[01/15/18 - 08:21 AM]
Video: Netflix Reflects on "Black Mirror" Season 4 with Six All-New, Behind-the-Scenes Videos
"Black Mirror" Season 4 is now streaming on Netflix.

[01/14/18 - 01:45 PM]
Video: Crackle Releases Trailer and Key Art for New Original Scripted Series, "The Oath," from Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and His G-Unit Film & Television Inc., to Premiere Thursday, March 8th
The show stars Ryan Kwanten, Cory Hardrict, Katrina Law, Arlen Escarpeta, J.J. Soria and Sean Bean.

[01/12/18 - 12:31 PM]
Video: "Genius: Picasso" - Trailer - National Geographic
Antonio Banderas plays the title role on the new season, premiering Tuesday, April 24.

[01/12/18 - 07:14 AM]
Video: Get a Rare Glimpse Behind the "Black Mirror" with All-New Season 4 Featurette
The video features in-depth interviews from creator, writer and executive producer Charlie Brooker, executive producer Annabel Jones and "Arkangel" director Jodie Foster.

[01/11/18 - 09:02 AM]
Video: Trailer for Hulu's "The Looming Tower"
Based on the Pulitzer-Prize winning book, "The Looming Tower" traces the rising threat of Osama Bin Laden and Al-Qaeda in the late 1990s and how the rivalry between the FBI and CIA during that time may have inadvertently set the path for the tragedy of 9/11.

[01/11/18 - 07:49 AM]
Video: Explore "Altered Carbon" Here with the Official Season 1 Trailer
Based on the classic cyberpunk noir novel by Richard K. Morgan, "Altered Carbon" is an intriguing story of murder, love, sex, and betrayal, set more than 300 years in the future.

[01/10/18 - 09:47 AM]
Video: Crackle Announces February 8 Premiere and Reveals Trailer, Key Art and First-Look Images for "In the Cloud"
"In the Cloud" takes place in the near future after dozens of people are killed in attacks by a serial terrorist bomber.

[01/10/18 - 09:09 AM]
Video: Trailer for "Dirty Money" - A Netflix Original Documentary Series, Available Globally on January 26
From Academy Award-winning director Alex Gibney, this thrilling six-part investigative series provides an up-close and personal view into untold stories of scandal and corruption in the world of business.

[01/09/18 - 03:26 PM]
Video: Season Three of "UnREAL" Returns February 26 - Brand New Season 3 Extended Two-Minute Promo
Caitlin FitzGerald takes the reins as Everlasting's female "suitress," Serena.