[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[03/02/15 - 01:04 PM]
Video: WGN America Releases the First Haunting Trailer for Highly-Anticipated Second Season of "Salem" Returning April 5th at 10 PM ET/9C
The haunting trailer features a first look at new recurring guest stars Lucy Lawless and Stuart Townsend who have joined the series for season two.

[03/02/15 - 10:24 AM]
Video: "The Red Road" Season 2 Official Trailer
The Jason Momoa-led drama returns Thursday, April 2 at 10:00/9:00c on SundanceTV.

[03/02/15 - 10:01 AM]
Video: BBC America's "Orphan Black" First Full Trailer and Show Release Now Live
Season three plunges the clone sisterhood, Project Leda, into unexpected territory with the realization that they're not alone.

[02/25/15 - 02:54 PM]
Video: "American Horror Story: Hotel" - Lady Gaga's Coming to "AHS"
"Mother Monster is one of us..." in the first promo for the franchise's latest installment.

[02/25/15 - 11:53 AM]
Video: MTV Releases Trailer for "Teen Mom OG"
The new season, featuring Amber, Catelynn, Farrah and Maci, will premiere on Monday, March 23 at 10:00/9:00c.

[02/23/15 - 08:25 AM]
Video: AMC Gets Nostalgic with New "Mad Men" Spot During the 87th Annual Oscars Telecast
Watch the latest spot for the show's swan song, which begins Sunday, April 5 at 10:00/9:00c.

[02/19/15 - 11:00 AM]
Video: Watch the All-New Teaser for Upcoming Suspense Thriller Series "Wayward Pines"
The 10-episode series launches Thursday, May 14 at 9:00/8:00c on FOX.

[02/19/15 - 09:40 AM]
Video: AMC Releases A First Look Video to Celebrate the Upcoming Final Episodes of "Mad Men"
The show's final seven episodes begin on Sunday, April 5 at 10:00/9:00c.

[02/13/15 - 11:35 AM]
Video: "Scream Queens" Debuts FOX Fall 2015
Get your first taste of the new series from Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan.

[02/13/15 - 10:31 AM]
Video: Happy Valentine's Day from the Cast of "Weird Loners"
Becki Newton, Zachary Knighton, Nate Torrence and newcomer Meera Rohit Kumbhani star in the new comedy, premiering Tuesday, March 31 on FOX.

[02/12/15 - 09:04 AM]
Video: Some Like It Scot - Starz Releases New "Outlander" Trailer
The steamy trailer will play on big screens nationwide in front what is sure to be the most wildly seen movie of the weekend, "50 Shades of Grey."

[02/12/15 - 07:51 AM]
Video: Netflix Original Stand-Up Comedy "Ralphie May: Unruly" - Trailer Debut
"Ralphie May: Unruly" premieres on Friday, February 27 exclusively on Netflix in all territories where the service is available.

[02/09/15 - 10:31 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases Trailer and Key Art for New Family Thriller, "Bloodline"
All 13 episodes of the new original series will launch only on Netflix on Friday, March 20, and be available in 4K.

[02/09/15 - 08:26 AM]
Video: Showtime(R) Releases a First Look Tease of the New Comedy Series "Happyish"
Steve Coogan, Kathryn Hahn and Bradley Whitford star in the series, premiering Sunday, April 26 at 9:30/8:30c.

[02/06/15 - 10:12 AM]
Video: WGN America Unveils Heart-Stopping New Teaser Trailer for "Salem" Season Two
Currently in production in Shreveport, LA on its 13-episode sophomore run, "Salem" season two premieres Sunday, April 5 at 10:00/9:00c.