[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[01/29/15 - 04:07 PM]
Video: E! Unveils Super Bowl Spot for "The Royals"
The spot offers a glimpse inside the high stakes, decadent world of the show's fictional British royal family, including leading cast members Elizabeth Hurley, Alexandra Park and William Moseley.

[01/29/15 - 01:20 PM]
Video: First MTV Movie Awards Promo with Amy Schumer and Anna Kendrick
The 24th annual "2015 MTV Movie Awards" will air live on Sunday, April 12 at 8:00 p.m. ET/PT from Nokia Theatre L.A. Live in Los Angeles, California.

[01/28/15 - 11:42 AM]
Video: Key & Peele Deliver All-New East/West Bowl "Pro Edition" Ahead of the "Key & Peele Super Bowl Special"
The special premieres Super Bowl Weekend on Friday, January 30 at 10:00/9:00c on Comedy Central.

[01/28/15 - 07:30 AM]
Video: E! Announces Super Bowl Spot for "The Royals" - Teaser Released Today!!
The spot takes viewers inside the high stakes world of the show's fictional British royal family, including leading cast members Elizabeth Hurley, Alexandra Park and William Moseley.

[01/27/15 - 12:45 PM]
Video: "Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp" - Cast Confirmation - Netflix
The eight-episode limited series tells the story of the first day of Camp Firewood's famous summer season, now fourteen years after the film's debut.

[01/26/15 - 10:50 AM]
Video: MTV Releases Trailer for Fourth Season of "Catfish: The TV Show"
The series will return on Wednesday, February 25 at 10:00/9:00c.

[01/25/15 - 10:00 AM]
Video: Starz Releases Opening Scene from the First Episode of "Outlander's" Return
The series returns to the cable channel on Saturday, April 4 at 9:00/8:00c.

[01/23/15 - 10:46 AM]
Video: Starz Releases First Video Tease of Seth MacFarlane and Jonathan Ames' "Blunt Talk" Starring Patrick Stewart
Due this summer, the series is a live action character-driven comedy set in the competitive cable news arena and following a most eccentric TV personality and his crew.

[01/22/15 - 10:09 AM]
Video: Starz Releases Brand New "Power" Season Two Trailer
The series returns this summer with a 10-episode second season.

[01/22/15 - 09:36 AM]
Video: Crackle's Original Feature Film "Dead Rising: Watchtower" Releases First Look Trailer
Jesse Metcalfe, Meghan Ory, Virginia Madsen, Dennis Haysbert and Rob Riggle star in the project, based on the video game franchise of the same name.

[01/22/15 - 06:33 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt" Trailer
All 13 episodes of the Ellie Kemper-led original will be available beginning March 6.

[01/21/15 - 10:02 AM]
Video: "The Strain" Returns This Summer on FX
Get your first taste of the show's second season.

[01/20/15 - 11:23 AM]
Video: "Game of Thrones: Day in the Life" Promo
The half-hour documentary premieres Sunday, February 8 at 7:30/6:30c on the pay channel.

[01/20/15 - 10:09 AM]
Video: AMC's "The Walking Dead" Season Five Returns Sunday, February 8
Get your latest taste of the new episodes left in the season.

[01/17/15 - 11:57 AM]
Video: Betty White's 93rd Birthday Flash Mob
Everyday on set, Betty is greeted by her assistant with a hula - today's hula dance was a very special surprise in honor of her 93rd birthday!