[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[11/17/17 - 09:02 AM]
Video: "Dave Chappelle: Equanimity" - New Stand-Up Special Teaser - Netflix
Dave Chappelle's brand new stand-up special premieres December 31 on Netflix.

[11/17/17 - 08:38 AM]
Video: "Easy" Season 2 Returns to Netflix December 1 - Watch the New Trailer
Aubrey Plaza, Dave Franco, Aya Cash, Judy Greer, Kate Berlant, Joe Lo Truglio, Zazie Beetz, Elizabeth Reaser, Kate Micucci, Michael Chernus, Jane Adams, Jacqueline Toboni, Evan Jonigkeit, Marz Timms, and Kiersey Clemons star in the upcoming season.

[11/16/17 - 11:31 AM]
Video: Showtime(R) Releases Full Trailer and Official Poster for "The Chi" Premiering January 7 at 10 PM ET/PT
Produced entirely in its namesake city, "The Chi" is a timely coming-of-age story centering on a group of residents who become linked by coincidence but bonded by the need for connection and redemption.

[11/16/17 - 07:11 AM]
Video: The Making of "The Grand Tour" Season Two - "It's a Half-a-Romeo"
In a brand-new behind-the-scenes video, Jeremy, Richard and James try to come up with an alternative to last year's "Celebrity Brain Crash" segment, with questionable results.

[11/14/17 - 11:16 AM]
Video: Paramount Network Debuts New "Waco" Trailer
The six-part series launches Wednesday, January 24 at 10:00/9:00c on Paramount Network.

[11/09/17 - 07:12 AM]
Video: Netflix Unveils the Gripping Official Trailer for "Dark," Its First German Original Series
"Dark," premiering on Netflix on December 1, is set in a German town in present day where the disappearance of two young children exposes the double lives and fractured relationships among four families.

[11/08/17 - 10:54 AM]
Video: Season 2 Trailer for Hulu Original Series "Shut Eye"
All 10 episodes of Season 2 premiere Wednesday, December 6 only on Hulu.

[11/06/17 - 06:03 AM]
Video: Netflix Bequeaths "The Crown" Season Two Trailer
Strength comes through struggle in season two of "The Crown," launching on Netflix globally Friday, December 8.

[11/02/17 - 10:50 AM]
Video: Starz Releases Official Trailer and Premiere Date for New Spy Thriller "Counterpart"
Academy Award(R)-winner J.K. Simmons stars in two roles in this spy thriller from creator Justin Marks and MRC, and executive producers Gilbert Films and Anonymous Content.

[11/02/17 - 10:33 AM]
Video: Watch the New Trailer for "Voyeur" - Launches Globally on Netflix and in Select Theaters December 1
The documentary follows Gay Talese, the 84-year-old giant of modern journalism, as he reports one of the most controversial stories of his career: a portrait of a Colorado motel owner, Gerald Foos.

[11/02/17 - 06:58 AM]
Video: Trailer Debut for New Netflix Documentary "Saving Capitalism" Launching November 21
Directed by Jacob Kornbluth and based on Robert Reich's 2015 book, the film explores the reasons why the economic system that once made America strong is suddenly failing, as well as how it can be fixed.

[11/01/17 - 06:01 AM]
Video: Amazing Brand New Footage of "The Grand Tour" Released in the Official Trailer for Season 2
The highly anticipated second season of "The Grand Tour," Amazon's number one global hit show, will launch exclusively on Prime Video on December 8.

[10/31/17 - 11:58 AM]
Video: WGN America Releases All-New Teaser Trailer for "Shoot the Messenger" Premiering Early 2018
The eight-part, one-hour series stars Elyse Levesque as Daisy Channing, Lyriq Bent as Kevin Lutz, Lucas Bryant as Simon Olenski and Alex Kingston as Mary Foster.

[10/31/17 - 08:01 AM]
Video: Starz Releases New Teaser Trailer for "Ash vs Evil Dead"
The third season finds Ash, having gone from murderous urban legend to humanity-saving hometown hero, discovering that he has a long lost daughter who's been entrusted in his care.

[10/30/17 - 11:00 AM]
Video: Stream the First Episode of "Young Sheldon" Now on YouTube
Beginning today, for the next five days fans can stream the premiere episode on YouTube with limited commercials in advance of the series' return on Thursday.