[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[09/21/18 - 11:12 AM]
Video: Sony Crackle Releases Season Three Trailer and Key Art for Original Drama Series, "StartUp," Set to Debut with All 10 Episodes on Thursday, November 1
Joining the talented ensemble this season are Academy Award-winner and guest star Mira Sorvino, as NSA Agent Rebecca Stroud who has come to investigate ArakNet.

[09/21/18 - 09:12 AM]
Video: YouTube Original Series "Wayne" Debuts Teaser Trailer for New Action Comedy Series
The series will launch on YouTube Premium in January 2019.

[09/21/18 - 09:04 AM]
Video: "Battlefish" - Official Trailer - Netflix
Off the coast of Oregon, fishermen are taking to the high seas to cash in on the world's most valuable fishery: albacore tuna.

[09/21/18 - 08:04 AM]
Video: "Adam Sandler: 100% Fresh" - Date Announcement - Netflix
Adam Sandler's new comedy special comes to Netflix on October 23.

[09/20/18 - 04:39 PM]
Video: "YG Future Strategy Office" - Trailer - Netflix
Starring Seungri of BIGBANG, "YG Future Strategy Office" premieres worldwide on Friday, October 5.

[09/20/18 - 08:01 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts Trailer & Key Art for "Lessons from a School Shooting: Notes from Dunblane"
The short depicts Father Bob Weiss, who in the days following the Sandy Hook Massacre that took the lives of 20 children and 6 of their educators teachers on December 14, 2012, was tasked with the burial of 8 of those children.

[09/20/18 - 06:02 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases Official "Big Mouth" Season Two Trailer
Look for 10 new episodes to drop Friday, October 5 on the streaming service.

[09/20/18 - 12:44 AM]
Video: "Little Things" - Official Franchise Asset - Netflix
Dhruv and Kavya are back for round two: this time their relationship explores a familiar love as they make decisions for themselves.

[09/19/18 - 08:00 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts Terrifying New Trailer for "The Haunting of Hill House"
A modern reimagining of Shirley Jackson's iconic novel, "The Haunting of Hill House" explores a group of siblings who, as children, grew up in what would go on to become the most famous haunted house in the country.

[09/19/18 - 07:34 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts Trailer & Key Art for "Shirkers"
"Shirkers" was a Singapore-made 1992 cult classic from teenage friends Sandi Tan, Jasmine Ng and Sophie Siddique - or it would have been, had the 16mm footage not been stolen by their enigmatic American collaborator Georges Cardona.

[09/18/18 - 07:01 AM]
Video: Expand. Your. Mind. "Maniac" Premieres Friday on Netflix.
Watch the "ad" for the revolutionary procedure from the upcoming limited series.

[09/17/18 - 07:01 AM]
Video: Trailer Debut - "Apostle," The New Netflix Film from Gareth Evans, Director of "The Raid"
The film will have its world premiere at Fantastic Fest in Austin, Texas this Friday before debuting globally on Netflix on October 12.

[09/17/18 - 05:35 AM]
Video: "Chef's Table" Season 5 - Official Trailer - Netflix
The Emmy-nominated series returns September 28 with four remarkable chefs digging past the surface of the fine-dining world.

[09/14/18 - 09:01 AM]
Video: "Car Masters: Rust to Riches" - Official Trailer - Netflix
The colorful crew at Gotham Garage overhauls an eclectic collection of cars and trucks, trading up to a showstopper they can sell for big bucks.

[09/14/18 - 07:10 AM]
Video: WE tv Reveals a Sneak Peek of the Explosive Return of "Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta"
Look for the new season to kick off on Thursday, October 11 at 9:00/8:00c.