[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[05/26/16 - 12:41 PM]
Video: Showtime(R) Drops the New Trailer for Its Music Series "Roadies," The First Original Series from Oscar(R) Winner Cameron Crowe
The series gives an insider's look at the reckless, romantic, funny and often poignant lives of a committed group of roadies who live for music and the de facto family they've formed along the way.

[05/26/16 - 08:55 AM]
Video: New Trailer - The Little Prince - in Theaters and on Netflix in the U.S. August 5
The acclaimed film features voice work by Jeff Bridges, Rachel McAdams, Paul Rudd, Marion Cotillard, James Franco and Ricky Gervais.

[05/20/16 - 01:25 PM]
Video: Netflix Debuts Trailer for "Bo Burnham: Make Happy" Stand-Up Comedy Special
The one-hour comedy special premieres Friday, June 3 exclusively on Netflix.

[05/20/16 - 10:56 AM]
Video: Cinemax - "Outcast" First Episode Sampling
The pilot episode is now available to stream for free across a variety of platforms in the U.S. two full weeks before the series premieres on Friday, June 3.

[05/20/16 - 10:34 AM]
Video: David Schwimmer Takes Reservations in New AMC Promo for "Feed the Beast"
As previously announced, the series premieres Sunday, June 5 at 10:00/9:00c on the cable channel.

[05/19/16 - 10:32 AM]
Video: The CW's Fall First Looks & Trailers
Check out newcomers "Frequency" and "No Tomorrow" plus a sizzle of "The Superheroes of The CW."

[05/19/16 - 07:47 AM]
Video: Check Out Special Extended "Ladylike" Supertease-New Series Premieres June 9 on MTV
Ladylike takes the attitude and subject matter of "Girl Code" and steps out of the studio and onto the street.

[05/19/16 - 06:31 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases "Peaky Blinders" Season 3 Trailer
In the electrifying third season of Steven Knight's family saga, Thomas Shelby (Cillian Murphy) is drawn into a maze of global intrigue.

[05/18/16 - 02:29 PM]
Video: 1st Look Clips of CBS's New Series for Fall 2016
Plus: get a bonus early look at midseason drama "Training Day."

[05/18/16 - 02:27 PM]
Video: CBS Unveils Logo for New "Star Trek" TV Series within Program's First Promotional Video
This highly-anticipated program will premiere in January 2017.

[05/18/16 - 10:01 AM]
Video: OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Unveils Extended Trailer of New Original Series "Greenleaf"
The series, which follows the Greenleaf family and their Memphis megachurch, will launch with a two-night premiere on Tuesday, June 21 and Wednesday, June 22.

[05/18/16 - 07:03 AM]
Video: Turner Upfront 2016 Teasers & Trailers
Check out the latest looks at "People of Earth," "Animal Kingdom," "Good Behavior" and more!

[05/17/16 - 01:00 PM]
Video: New ABC Shows - Official Trailers
Get your first look at everything from "American Housewife" to "Time After Time."

[05/17/16 - 10:06 AM]
Video: AMC Releases First Five Minutes of "Preacher" in Advance of Highly Anticipated Sunday Premiere
The initial preview on Snapchat marked the first time an extended clip of a network TV show was available on the popular app.

[05/16/16 - 02:34 PM]
Video: FOX Broadcasting Official Trailers for 2016-2017 Season
Get your first look at "The Exorcist," "Lethal Weapon," "Shots Fired" and more!