[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[11/19/18 - 09:31 AM]
Video: "Bumping Mics with Jeff Ross & Dave Attell" - Official Trailer - Netflix
The three-part stand-up event premieres November 27 on the streaming service.

[11/19/18 - 08:31 AM]
Video: "Pine Gap" Season 1 - Official Trailer - Netflix
The Australian television series will be available December 7 on the streaming service.

[11/19/18 - 08:01 AM]
Video: "Death by Magic" - Official Trailer - Netflix
In the most extreme magic show ever attempted, British magician DMC travels the globe to recreate the stunts that have cost famous magicians their lives.

[11/19/18 - 07:41 AM]
Video: Super Trailer - VH1's "Love & Hip Hop: New York"
From marriage woes and legal battles to career resets and new beginnings, the drama returns to the place it all began.

[11/16/18 - 01:04 PM]
Video: "Young Justice: Outsiders" - Teaser
The animated series comes to DC Universe on Friday, January 4.

[11/16/18 - 10:02 AM]
Video: Showtime Debuts New Trailer for "SMILF" Season Two
The Frankie Shaw-led comedy returns Sunday, January 20 at 10:30/9:30c on the pay channel.

[11/15/18 - 03:21 PM]
Video: Bravo's "Dirty John" Premiere Episode Is Available Now on YouTube, BravoTV.com, VOD and the Bravo App
Ahead of the premiere on Sunday, November 25, Bravo has made the entire first episode of "Dirty John" available for a pre-linear preview.

[11/15/18 - 10:02 AM]
Video: Comedy Central Releases Trailer for "The Other Two" - New Series from Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider Premieres January 24
Guest stars for the debut season include, Beck Bennett, Kate Berlant, Michael Che, Andy Cohen, Heidi Gardner, Jackie Hoffman, Daniel K. Isaac, Brandon Scott Jones, Richard Kind, Greta Lee, Tinsley Mortimer, Andy Ridings, Josh Segarra, Wanda Sykes, Julio Torres, JJ Totah and Patrick Wilson.

[11/15/18 - 09:01 AM]
Video: "The Kominsky Method" - Official Trailer #2 - Netflix
On November 16, meet Sandy (Michael Douglas) and Norman (Alan Arkin), two lifelong friends who are navigating the ups and downs of life with humor, dignity, and a little bit of help from their families.

[11/15/18 - 08:01 AM]
Video: "The Fix" - Official Trailer - Netflix
In each episode, host Jimmy Carr and team captains D.L. Hughley and Katherine Ryan are joined by guest comics to debate and discuss one of the biggest challenges facing the world in a team panel format.

[11/15/18 - 07:31 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts Trailer & Key Art for "A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding"
Rose McIver and Ben Lamb star in the film, due on November 30.

[11/15/18 - 07:01 AM]
Video: "Nicky Jam: El Ganador" - Official Trailer - Netflix
From his humble and troubled start in Boston, to his downfall on the streets, to becoming the king of one of the most popular musical genres, this is not only the life of Nicky Jam, but the history of reggaeton itself.

[11/14/18 - 12:02 PM]
Video: Netflix Debuts Trailer & Key Art for "Out of Many, One"
Directed and produced by John Hoffman and Nanfu Wang, the film launches globally on Netflix on December 12.

[11/14/18 - 08:01 AM]
Video: Netflix Debuts "F Is for Family" Season 3 Trailer
The new season rolls out Friday, November 30 on the streaming service.

[11/14/18 - 07:32 AM]
Video: "Frontier" Season 3 - Official Trailer - Netflix
The battle for profit and power spans continents as ferocious outlaw Declan Harp takes his fight against the Hudson's Bay Company across the Atlantic.