[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[07/21/18 - 05:45 PM]
Video: Trailer Debut - Feast Your Eyes on Netflix's "Disenchantment" Trailer
Matt Groening's new 10-episode adult animated comedy fantasy series premieres Friday, August 17.

[07/21/18 - 04:58 PM]
Video: "The Man in the High Castle" - Season 3 Teaser - Prime Video
The long-awaited third season will premiere Friday, October 5 on Amazon's streaming service.

[07/21/18 - 04:50 PM]
Video: New Trailer for Season Two of "The Orville" That Premiered at San Diego Comic-Con
As previously announced, the new season bows Sunday, December 30 on FOX.

[07/21/18 - 04:00 PM]
Video: FOX and National Geographic Release Exclusive First Look at Highly Anticipated "Cosmos: Possible Worlds" at San Diego Comic-Con 2018
The new season will once again premiere in the U.S. on both FOX and National Geographic and globally on National Geographic in 171 countries and 43 languages.

[07/21/18 - 03:16 PM]
Video: New Trailer for Season Two of "The Gifted" That Premiered at San Diego Comic-Con
The new season kicks off Tuesday, September 25 on FOX.

[07/21/18 - 03:10 PM]
Video: "Legacies" Comic-Con 2018 Trailer
The CW series is a thrilling new drama that tells the story of the next generation of supernatural beings at The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted.

[07/21/18 - 03:09 PM]
Video: "Krypton" Comic-Con 2018 Class Standouts
Plus: in today's panel, it was revealed that the DC character Lobo will join the series when it returns for season two in 2019.

[07/21/18 - 03:08 PM]
Video: "Castle Rock" Comic-Con 2018 Class Standouts
The cast of the upcoming psychological horror series lightens the mood with some silly superlatives.

[07/21/18 - 02:16 PM]
Video: First Look at the Upcoming New Season of "Family Guy" That Just Screened at San Diego Comic-Con
As previously announced, FOX's animated veteran returns Sunday, September 30.

[07/21/18 - 01:49 PM]
Video: Sneak Peek of IFC's Horror-Comedy "Stan Against Evil" Unveiled at Comic-Con International: San Diego
Catch a first look at the unusual new demons, moody teen vampires, zombie corpses and possessed puppets inhabiting the cursed New England town of Willard's Mill.

[07/21/18 - 12:46 PM]
Video: First Look at the All-New "Treehouse of Horror XXIX" Episode of "The Simpsons" That Just Screened at San Diego Comic-Con
The "Intrusion of the Pod-Y Switchers" segment will air during this season's installment.

[07/21/18 - 12:00 PM]
Video: "The Dragon Prince" Is Coming to Netflix September 14th!
Two human princes forge an unlikely bond with the elfin assassin sent to kill them, embarking on an epic quest to bring peace to their warring lands.

[07/20/18 - 05:35 PM]
Video: "The Passage" Cast at "The Passage" Project NOAH Viral Cell Lab
The scientists at Project NOAH are bringing San Diego Comic-Con fans an exclusive look at one of their "viral" patients from their highly secretive medical lab.

[07/20/18 - 05:01 PM]
Video: An Inside Look at "Good Omens" - Prime Video
Go inside the production of "Good Omens," a new series based on the beloved book by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.

[07/20/18 - 04:32 PM]
Video: "Homecoming" - Official Teaser - Prime Video
Get your first look at Prime Video's upcoming mind-bending psychological thriller starring Julia Roberts and directed by Sam Esmail.