[02/16/11 - 09:27 AM]
Video: Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"
The actor returned to the show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview.

[via press release from DirecTV]

Charlie Sheen Returns to DirecTV's "The Dan Patrick Show"

Actor Charlie Sheen returned to DIRECTV's The Dan Patrick Show this morning to clarify some of his statements from Monday's interview, discuss his relationship with the creator of Two and a Half Men, Chuck Lorre, and offer some advice to Lindsay Lohan.

Charlie Sheen on the vanity card that Chuck Lorre ran:

"This is a giant compliment. Chuck offered an olive branch, this is how I interpreted it. He's going through all this stuff about what he does. This is about him personally. It doesn't get to me, it's not about me until the end. It's a reflection of how he feels, in comparison to how my insane my life appears at times. So, I took it as a huge compliment. He basically wrote a brilliant little piece of literature and called me Superman...We are fine! "

Charlie Sheen on what has happened since Monday's interview and the real message of his UCLA speech:

"I was elected President of the United State's of America. I don't know if you heard....I actually watched our interview that night and just thought it was awesome and was reliving the moments we had together. We never finished the final word, the final little statement, of the pep talk speech because everybody jumped on the "stay away from the crack, drink chocolate milk," which is now bumper stickers. The last line was, enjoy every moment. And that is what the real message [of the speech] was."

Charlie Sheen on how people have reacted to his comments on Monday's show:

"Dude, it's impossible! I don't have any answers. I can't tell people what to do. I don't come from a place of judgment or opinion. If I've got some facts, that is what I stand on."

Charlie Sheen on his intervention:

"People need to understand how supremely grateful I am that someone stepped in here. I don't want to say who, but you know, basically, Viacom showed up at my house and said 'Dude, it's getting really obvious and we're really worried about you. We don't give a rat's tooey about the show, we care about your health.' So, they came in and just man to man and said 'We have to shut it down.'"

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he will return to Two and a Half Men Next Year:

"Oh God, yeah! Because I have a two year deal. I'm a man of my word."

Charlie Sheen on whether or not he has ever been drunk on set:

"The shape I was showing up in was epic, was beyond comprehension. [I've] never been drunk, never been high on the set once. But, I would show up not having slept much. Doing a network run through and asking the director, Jamie, to move my mark a little bit so I could be next to a piece of furniture or a table so I wouldn't fall over. That is an expert move by a seasoned professional. I'm sorry, an amateur stays on his mark and then falls over during the run through."

Charlie Sheen's advice to Lindsay Lohan:

"You get Lindsay on the show, I will call in. I've got some advice for her. I've got some things I would recommend she consider because I don't tell anybody what to do. Just try to think things through a little bit before you do them."

ABOUT THE DAN PATRICK SHOW

Dan Patrick, sportscaster extraordinaire, made his triumphant return to television in August 2009 with the premiere of The Dan Patrick Show on DIRECTV's The 101 Network. While his current radio show of the same name serves as the basis for the DIRECTV series, the show is far more than just a basic simulcast. Expanding on the current format and using Patrick's trademark humor and madcap interaction with his production staff, "The Dan-ettes", as well as revealing behind the scenes antics and interstitial videos, the series is a unique blend of situational comedy, breaking sports news, unparalleled insider access and pop culture commentary. By allowing viewers to see the true comedy that surrounds Patrick and his team, The Dan Patrick Show reveals the humor in sports broadcasting while opening the locker room doors to the world of sports. In October of 2010, DIRECTV and Fox Sports Net (FSN) made broadcast history through a syndication deal that enables FSN to distribute The Dan Patrick Show to its regional sports networks (RSNs) and affiliates, including DIRECTV's RSNs, reaching more than 85 million homes and marking the first time that a programming distributor has sold its original content into national syndication.

[february 2011]

· TWO AND A HALF MEN (CBS)

most recent video | view all posts
[01/19/17 - 06:49 AM]
Video: Netflix Releases First Clip from Casting JonBenet
Directed by Kitty Green, Casting JonBenet will have its world premiere on Sunday, January 22 at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.

[01/18/17 - 09:03 AM]
Video: HBO Releases Video for Upcoming Season of "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver"
The video features Oliver as he wanders the sets of other returning HBO favorites, joined by surprising guest stars.

[01/18/17 - 07:33 AM]
Video: The Discovery Launches Globally on Netflix Friday, March 31
The film stars Robert Redford, Rooney Mara, Jason Segel, Riley Keough and Jesse Plemons and is a love story set in a world where the afterlife has been scientifically proven, and as a result millions of people start taking their own lives to "get there."

[01/18/17 - 06:31 AM]
Video: Netflix's Debuts Trailer + Key Art for New Docuseries "Abstract: The Art of Design"
The docu-series takes you beyond blueprints and computers into the art and science of design, showcasing great designers from every discipline whose work shapes our world.

[01/17/17 - 12:29 PM]
Video: Netflix Releases Featurette for "A Series of Unfortunate Events"
Today, Netflix released a featurette detailing the collective misery involved in bringing this most regrettable tale to life.

[01/17/17 - 08:01 AM]
Video: All New Official Trailer and Key Art for Netflix's "Santa Clarita Diet"
The new Netflix series stars Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant.

[01/17/17 - 07:00 AM]
Video: New Trailer - Girlfriend's Day - on Netflix Feb. 14
Director Michael Paul Stephenson (The American Scream) invites you to experience a clever and quirky story about love, loss and the worst place to get a paper cut.

[01/14/17 - 04:50 PM]
Video: First Full Trailer for IFC's "Brockmire" Starring Hank Azaria and Amanda Peet
The network's newest original comedy premieres Wednesday, April 5 at 10:00/9:00c.

[01/13/17 - 02:02 PM]
Video: Showtime(R) Reveals a Glimpse at FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper in "Twin Peaks"
Directed entirely by David Lynch, the new 18-part limited event series picks up 25 years after the inhabitants of a quaint northwestern town were stunned when their homecoming queen Laura Palmer was shockingly murdered.

[01/13/17 - 12:02 PM]
Video: National Geographic Releases Sneak Peek at Network's First Scripted Anthology Series, "Genius"
The first episode will be directed by Imagine's Ron Howard, his first time directing a scripted prime-time drama.

[01/13/17 - 12:01 PM]
Video: National Geographic and Katie Couric Release First Look at Groundbreaking Documentary, "Gender Revolution: A Journey with Katie Couric"
Couric's unflinching search for truth sheds light on countless untold stories of struggle, understanding, ignorance, hurt and love.

[01/11/17 - 06:13 PM]
Video: Watch an All-New Sneak Peek at FOX's "Making History" That Just Debuted at TCA
The new comedy premieres Sunday, March 5 at 8:30/7:30c on the network.

[01/11/17 - 04:48 PM]
Video: Watch a Special Look Back at "Bones," Which Just Debuted at TCA
The show's final episodes continue Tuesday nights at 9:00/8:0c.

[01/11/17 - 03:08 PM]
Video: Watch An All-New Sneak Peek at FOX's "APB" That Just Debuted at TCA
The newcomer debuts Monday, February 6 at 9:00/8:00c.

[01/11/17 - 02:31 PM]
Video: Watch an All-New Sneak Peek at FOX's "Prison Break" That Just Debuted at TCA
The series returns Tuesday, April 4 at 9:00/8:00c.