[01/03/13 - 01:37 PM]
Video: Oprah Winfrey Interviews David Letterman on the Next "Oprah's Next Chapter" Airing This Sunday, January 6
Watch three clips from this week's episode, due at 9:00/8:00c on the cable channel.

[via press release from OWN]

Oprah Winfrey interviews David Letterman on the next "Oprah's Next Chapter" airing this Sunday, January 6 from 9-10 p.m. ET/PT on OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network.

No question is off-limitsas Letterman candidly speaks about the public sex scandal that rocked his marriage, his personal relationships with "Tonight Show" hosts Johnny Carson and Jay Leno, how he repaired his marriage, his battle with depression and for the first time, Winfrey reveals to Letterman the true reason behindtheir much-publicized "feud."

Excerpts and clip links (with embed code) below:

Excerpt: David Letterman addresses the sex scandal:

DL: Having lived through that sex scandal, I realized, wait a minute -

OW: Just to say 'sex scandal' Dave, you want to get through your whole life and not have the words sex scandal attached to your name.

DL: That's right!

OW: You didn't make it

DL: Did not make it. And, have no one to blame but myself. And now, I feel better about myself, my relationship with my wife is never better, and it's just because I want to be the person I always thought I was and probably was pretending I was. And so far, it's been great. Things have been great. I hurt a lot of people. I have nobody to blame but myself. I'm not looking to blame anybody. I'm looking to find out why I behaved the way I behaved.

Excerpt: David Letterman shares his thoughts on talk show host Jay Leno

OW: You know there's assumption over the years that because you didn't get it and Jay Leno did that that's where the rivalry between the two of you started. Is that true?

DL: No

OW: That's not true...

DL: The rivalry... Jay and I were friends. We were always friends before all of this happened. He has a way, he's an usual fellow. I've never met anyone quite like Jay. And I will say and I'm happy to say that I think he is the funniest guy I've ever known. Just flat out, if you go to see him do his night club act, just the funniest. The smartest, a wonderful observationist and very appealing as a comic. Therefore, the fact that he is also maybe the most insecure person I have ever known, I could never reconcile that.

About "Oprah's Next Chapter"

"Oprah's Next Chapter" is the primetime series featuring Oprah Winfrey as she steps outside of the studio for riveting, enlightening and in-depth conversations with newsmakers, celebrities, thought leaders and real-life families. "Oprah's Next Chapter" is produced by Harpo Studios.

Join the conversation on Twitter using #NextChapter.

[january 2013]

most recent video | view all posts
[10/13/15 - 11:28 AM]
Video: WGN America Unveils Provocative First Trailer for the Highly Anticipated New Drama "Outsiders"
David Morse, Thomas M. Wright and Ryan Hurst co-star in the series, premiering in early 2016.

[10/12/15 - 05:39 PM]
Video: Watch the All-New, Visually Striking "The X-Files" Promo
Said promo aired during tonight's episode of "Gotham."

[10/12/15 - 10:18 AM]
Video: "Outcast" - Comic Con Exclusive Scene (Cinemax)
The series, based on the Robert Kirkman comic book of the same name, premieres in 2016.

[10/12/15 - 07:56 AM]
Video: "W/ Bob & David" - Trailer - Netflix
The limited series premieres Friday, November 13 only on Netflix and consists of four half-hour episodes and an hour-long "making of" special.

[10/11/15 - 03:02 PM]
Video: "Gotham," "Blindspot" and "Person of Interest" Trailers at New York Comic Con
All three series made appearances this weekend at New York Comic Con.

[10/11/15 - 12:29 PM]
Video: TBS Gets New York Comic-Con Serious with Rashida Jones and the Cast of "Angie Tribeca"
Get a taste of TBS's first-ever police procedural.

[10/11/15 - 12:28 PM]
Video: TBS Gets New York Comic-Con Laughing with Samantha Bee & Jason Jones
Check out highlights from the creative force behind the new late-night show "Full Frontal with Samantha Bee" and the new scripted comedy "The Detour."

[10/11/15 - 12:27 PM]
Video: TNT Wows Fans at New York Comic-Con with the All-New Series "Agent X"
Jeff Hephner popped in to introduce and sneak peek of TNT's roller-coaster spy drama "Agent X."

[10/11/15 - 12:26 PM]
Video: TNT Wows Fans at New York Comic-Con with "The Librarians"
On Friday, Rebecca Romijn and the cast of "The Librarians" took the stage with executive producer Dean Devlin to talk about the second season of the blockbuster hit.

[10/11/15 - 12:25 PM]
Video: TNT Wows Fans at New York Comic-Con with "Legends"
On Thursday, Sean Bean and executive producer Ken Biller screened the first episode of the completely reimagined spy thriller "Legends."

[10/11/15 - 11:21 AM]
Video: "Arrow" and "The Flash" Trailers at New York Comic Con
Check out the trailers that took the Empire Room by storm right here.

[10/11/15 - 07:01 AM]
Video: Watch Highlights from "The X-Files" Panel at New York Comic Con
Plus: look for a new promo during "Gotham" tomorrow night on FOX.

[10/10/15 - 12:46 PM]
Video: "Shadowhunters" - First Look at the Highly Anticipated Series
Watch a trio of teases for the upcoming ABC Family drama, premiering Tuesday, January 12.

[10/08/15 - 04:54 PM]
Video: "American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson" - On Bundy Drive...
Check out the latest tease for the new series, due in February.

[10/08/15 - 09:14 AM]
Video: Extended Trailer for TNT's "The Librarians" Season 2, Premiering Sunday, Nov. 1
Check out the latest tease for the show's sophomore run.