ABC DECLASSIFIES "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D."
"MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.: DECLASSIFIED" goes behind the scenes of one of ABC Entertainment's most anticipated new Fall dramas "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," and is live now at ABC.com, Marvel.com, WATCHABC.com and the WATCH ABC App for smart phones and tablets. Presented by Verizon, "MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.: DECLASSIFIED," digs deep into the mythology, lore and technical wizardry that arises each week as Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) and his team of highly skilled agents investigate the new, the strange, and the unknown across the globe.
Comedian and pop culture commentator Brett Erlich as host takes a new approach to the "previously on" with comedic recaps, sketches and featurettes that bring the audience up to speed on what they need to know to dive into and celebrate the show. "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: DECLASSIFIED" premieres each Monday morning in anticipation of Tuesday night airings of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on the ABC Television Network (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET). There will also be three special expanded installments throughout the season that explore and celebrate some of the show's most provocative storylines with surprise guests.
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: DECLASSIFIED" is part of a multi-platform sponsorship that includes:
· In-show product integration
· Presenting sponsor placement in both the ABC Network live stream and on demand full episode offerings of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." on WATCHABC.com and the WATCH ABC app for smart phones and tablets
· Placements throughout a digital "Declassified" hub at ABC.com/MarvelsAgentsofShield that features the digital series, live social feeds, twitter polling, shareable clips, photos and gifs.
· Verizon branded countdown to the show premiere on the Times Square jumbotron
· On-site and digital integration with exclusive show content that premiered at San Diego Comic-Con International
· Digital banner and social media placements
"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." premieres TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network. The series stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Brett Dalton as Agent Grant Ward, Chloe Bennet as Skye, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz and Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons.
The show is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format with a 5.1 channel surround sound. A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.
For more information on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," visit ABC.com/MarvelsAgentsofShield