Stepping out of the shadows and into the limelight, temporarily putting down his bow in favor of picking up a mic, ARROW star Stephen Amell served as master of ceremonies for the Warner Bros. Television Presents a Night of DC Entertainment three-hour event program in Hall H at Comic-Con 2014 tonight, Saturday, July 26.
· Throughout the course of the three-hour evening, Amell welcomed THE FLASH star Grant Gustin, GOTHAM star Ben McKenzie and CONSTANTINE star Matt Ryan to the stage; presided over the world premiere screening of GOTHAM and complete pilot of THE FLASH; and gave fans a preview of CONSTANTINE and a sneak peek at season 3 of ARROW (revealing a future involving Ra's al Ghul).
· Also unveiled during the evening were four sets of Warner Bros. Television and DC Comics logos created specifically for the night and inspired by each show.
· Then, DC Entertainment Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns welcomed the casts and executive producers of ARROW, CONSTANTINE, THE FLASH and GOTHAM to the stage (34 people including the moderator, perhaps the biggest panel ever in Hall H?) for a concluding panel discussion.
· ARROW version of Warner Bros. Television/DC Comics logos:
The Warner Bros. Television and DC Comics logos received an ARROW-inspired makeover for WBTV's Night of DC Entertainment event at Comic-Con 2014 on Saturday, July 26. Far from failing this city, these definitely hit the target. ARROW returns Wednesday, October 8, at 8/7c on The CW.
· CONSTANTINE version of Warner Bros. Television/DC Comics logos (video):
Warner Bros. Television and DC Comics go up in flames when they meet CONSTANTINE. The new-look logos were designed for WBTV's Night of DC Entertainment event at Comic-Con 2014 on Saturday, July 26. Tune in for the CONSTANTINE series premiere Friday, October 24, at 10/9c on NBC.
· THE FLASH version of Warner Bros. Television/DC Comics logos (video):
THE FLASH pilot screening started with a jolt, with the debut of new "flash"-y WBTV and DC Comics logos. Watch THE FLASH when it premieres Tuesday, October 7, at 8/7c on The CW.
· GOTHAM version of Warner Bros. Television/DC Comics logos (video):
Emerging from the darkness before the world premiere screening of the GOTHAM pilot during Warner Bros. Television's Night of DC Entertainment at Comic-Con 2014 were new WBTV and DC Comics logos inspired by the dark and forbidding Gotham City. Watch the GOTHAM series premiere Monday, September 22, at 8/7c on FOX.