[07/08/15 - 12:32 PM] Video: Warner Bros. Television Stars Describe Comic-Con in Three Words Left to their own devices with little instruction and only a cell phone for filming, some of TV's biggest stars embraced the challenge: Share your Comic-Con experience in three words.
[via press release from Warner Bros. Television]
"BEST. WEEKEND. EVER."
WARNER BROS. TELEVISION STARS DESCRIBE COMIC-CON IN THREE WORDS
· It's finally Comic-Con week and Warner Bros. Television's stars are just as excited as the fans! They'll have lots to say at their panels at SDCC, but for now... they're expressing their excitement in just three words.
· Left to their own devices with little instruction and only a cell phone for filming, some of TV's biggest stars embraced the challenge: Share your Comic-Con experience in three words. The team at WBTV assembled the fun challenge in one super video.
· Stars that participated in the rogue camera challenge include:
· Supernatural's Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles
· The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Candice Accola and Michael Malarkey
· Mike Tyson Mysteries' Mike Tyson
· The Flash's Candice Patton, Carlos Valdes and Danielle Panabaker
· Arrow's Katie Cassidy and Paul Blackthorne
· The 100's Eliza Taylor
· The Originals' Charles Michael Davis
· Person of Interest's Kevin Chapman
· Gotham's Ben McKenzie, David Mazouz and Camren Bicondova
· Blindspot's Jaimie Alexander
· and the entire cast of iZOMBIE: Rose McIver, Malcolm Goodwin, Rahul Kohli, Robert Buckley and David Anders.
· Check out the video here and check out the stars at their session during Comic-Con. Click here for the WBTV Comic-Con panel schedule and click here for booth signing times.
· And feel free to share YOUR three words for Comic-Con on social media! Use #WBSDCC so we won't miss it.
[01/19/21 - 09:01 AM] Video: "Pixar Popcorn" - Official Trailer - Disney+ The collection of 10 mini shorts features characters from Pixar favorites like "Toy Story," "Finding Nemo," "Cars" and "The Incredibles" in all-new, bite-size stories created by Pixar Animation Studios' talented animators.
[01/19/21 - 07:59 AM] Video: "Axios" on HBO - Season 4 - Official Trailer - HBO Known for delivering news, coverage, and insight with a distinctive brand of smart brevity, "Axios" on HBO helps viewers better understand the big trends reshaping America and the world through exclusive interviews, profiles, and breaking news content.