AND JUST IN TIME FOR "SUPER BOWL LI,"
WATCH/SHARE "MASTERCHEF JUNIOR" SEASON THREE'S JIMMY TACKLE PIZZA CUPS
IN THE VERY FIRST "TASTE" HERE:
DON'T MISS THE ALL-NEW SEASON OF
PREMIERING THURSDAY, FEB. 9 at 8/7c on FOX!
GETTING READY FOR GAME-DAY?
SCORE BIG WITH JIMMY'S PIZZA CUP RECIPE!
1 Muffin Sheet
1/2 Cup Marinara Sauce
1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
Any other toppings you would like!
· Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
· Take the crescent dough and make it into a square shape by folding in the edges and then pressing it down with your fingers
· Lightly spray the muffin sheet with cooking spray
· Place the rolled dough in each of the muffin cups
· Take some marinara sauce and put it on the bottom so it covers the entire dough
· Sprinkle on some mozzarella and parmesan cheese
· You can top it off with whatever your heart desires, but some ideas are pepperoni, spinach and mushrooms
· Cook for about 10 minutes until the outside is golden brown!
· Finally, arrive at the party to receive your MVP award for MOST DELICIOUS SNACK!
MASTERCHEF JUNIOR PREMIERE INFORMATION
In the season premiere episode, "The Quest for an Apron Part 1," 40 junior home cooks come to Los Angeles ready to compete for a MASTERCHEF JUNIOR apron. In each culinary showdown, four chefs receive a unique challenge - from steak, to scallops to cupcakes. Two lucky winners from each group earn an apron and a chance to move on, while two head back home. The competition is tougher than ever as Gordon and Christina separate the best junior chefs from all the rest. All Top 20 contestants will be revealed in the following episode, "The Quest for an Apron Part 2," airing Thursday, Feb. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX.
OFFICIAL SHOW WEBSITE: www.fox.com/masterchefjunior
OFFICIAL SHOW FACEBOOK: facebook.com/MasterchefJuniorFox/
OFFICIAL SHOW TWITTER: @MasterChefJrFOX
Gordon Ramsay - @GordonRamsay
Christina Tosi - @ChristinaTosi
[03/22/17 - 10:08 AM] Video: "Mystery Science Theater 3000" - New Season Trailer A Kickstarter starter campaign, spearheaded by Joel Hodgson and Shout! Factory, surpassed the goal of funding the production of 14 new episodes and set the world record as the highest-funded film and TV crowdfunding campaign in history.
[03/20/17 - 09:46 AM] Video: "The Wizard of Lies" - Tease (HBO) Starring Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer as Bernie and Ruth Madoff, the film examines Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme - his deception, lies and cover-up, all as the financier's wife and sons are catapulted into a harsh and unrelenting spotlight.