[08/16/11 - 06:38 AM] Battle Lines Are Drawn In All-New Season of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" Premiering on Cartoon Network, Friday, September 16, 8 p.m. (ET/PT) Also returning on that night: "Batman: The Brave and the Bold," "Young Justice," "Generator Rex" and "Ben 10: Ultimate Alien."
[via press release from Cartoon Network]
Battle Lines Are Drawn In All-New Season of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" Premiering on Cartoon Network, Friday, September 16, 8 p.m. (ET/PT)
Full Night of New Episodes of Favorite Animated Action Shows Culminates with
One-Hour Season Premiere of Lucasfilm Animation Hit Series
Following the excitement of a thrilling season three finale that brought back one of the most beloved characters in the Star Wars universe, Cartoon Network today announced that Star Wars: The Clone Wars will premiere 22 all-new episodes for Season Four of the critically acclaimed CG-animated series from creator George Lucas and Lucasfilm Animation. The special, one-hour Season Four premiere event of Star Wars: The Clone Wars airs Friday, September 16, at 8 p.m. (et/pt).
The Season Three finale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars on April 8 was the #1 Friday telecast versus all television among boys 6-11 and 9-14, propelling Cartoon Network's Friday night action block to the #1 television destination for boys 6-11, 2-11 and 9-14. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is a thrilling, weekly 30-minute "mini-movie" created by the talented artists at Lucasfilm Animation. Season Four: Battle Lines promises to continue the saga that Star Wars fans of all ages have grown to love, with the most fearless heroes and evilest bad guys returning for an action-packed season of fun and adventure.
As the heroic Jedi Knights and their clone army fight to preserve order, their efforts continue to be met with strong resistance from the massive Separatist droid army. Escalating and expanding into uncharted corners of the galaxy, the scope and scale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars continue to grow - with exotic adventures and enhanced animation strengthening ties to the Star Wars saga. Within the galactic battle, fearsome foes from the past return to settle the score. As unexpected alliances are formed on both sides of the battle, the action explodes and the course of the war takes an unforeseen turn!
Critically-acclaimed and unlike any other animated show on television, Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Four: Battle Lines brings viewers right up to the front-lines of the massive galactic conflict, revealing the stories that forged the Star Wars galaxy.
In addition to a new season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Friday, Sept. 16 marks the return of all-new episodes of favorite action series from Cartoon Network and Warner Bros. Animation. Batman is back to team up with his crime-fighting friends in Batman: The Brave and the Bold, followed by the teenage superheroes of Young Justice. 15-year-old Rex is back to battle evil mutants in Generator Rex and mega-star Ben Tennyson readies his Omnitrix in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
· Batman: The Brave and the Bold (6 p.m. ET/PT) - "Scorn of the Star Sapphire!" - Batman and Hal Jordan work to take down Green Lantern's greatest enemy, Star Sapphire. Hal Jordan is the only one who knows her secret identity.
· Young Justice (6:30 p.m. ET/PT) - "Targets" - Red Arrow's battle to prevent the League of Shadows from inciting a war, pits him against the world's most dangerous assassins - and allies him with someone more dangerous still. Too bad Aqualad couldn't convince him to ask The Team for help...
· Generator Rex (7 p.m. ET/PT) - "Night Falls" - Caesar takes Rex to visit a family friend back in Mexico where they are met with cold suspicion and a dark secret.
· Ben 10: Ultimate Alien (7:30 p.m. ET/PT) - "The Purge" - Old George, THE Forever Knight, re-ignites a war against all aliens on Earth!
· Star Wars: The Clone Wars (8 p.m. ET/PT) - "Water War" and "Gungan Attack" - In the first two episodes of this three-part story arc, the inhabitants of the watery world of Mon Calamari find themselves on the brink of a civil war. The Jedi soon realize they will need the help of a powerful and amphibious ally to stop the war and drive out the Separatist invaders.
Lucasfilm, LucasArts, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Lucasfilm Animation and related character names, vehicle names and properties are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. TM & (C) Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners.
Cartoon Network (CartoonNetwork.com), currently seen in more than 99 million U.S. homes and 207 countries around the world, is Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.'s ad-supported cable service now available in HD offering the best in original, acquired and classic entertainment for youth and families. Nightly from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. (ET, PT), Cartoon Network shares its channel space with Adult Swim, a late-night destination showcasing original and acquired animated and live-action programming for young adults 18-34.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world.
[04/25/18 - 01:29 PM] EPIX Orders Drama Series "Godfather of Harlem" Written and executive produced by Chris Brancato and Paul Eckstein, the 10-episode series will star Oscar(R) winner Forest Whitaker who will also executive produce through his company Significant Productions.
[04/25/18 - 09:04 AM] Nickelodeon Brings Back "Double Dare" in Brand-New Series! With "Double Dare" remaining an iconic touchstone for its original millennial audiences, the new version will feature the gameplay and challenges they remember, as well as appearances from blasts from the past and stars from today.