BRAVO DIGITAL GREENLIGHTS FIVE NEW VIDEO SERIES
BravoTV.com Celebrates Best Month and Quarter Ever for Both Unique Visitors and Total Video Streams
Year-to-Date, Bravo Ranks as the #1 Cable Network for Video on Demand with 45.3M Views
NEW YORK - May 12, 2017 - Bravo Media is giving the greenlight to five new original digital series, it was announced today by Lisa Hsia, Executive Vice President, Digital, Bravo & Oxygen Media. The announcement marks the network's commitment to doubling down on short-form digital content and comes on the heels of a record-breaking month and best quarter ever for Bravo Digital (BravoTV.com and Bravo Now app). BravoTV.com generated the most traffic in its history with 27.6M visits and 13.5M unique visitors, and Bravo Digital received 32M video streams across all platforms for the month of April. Additionally, Bravo ranks as the #1 cable network for Video on Demand year-to-date with 45.3MM views on set-top-box and BravoTV.com currently ranks as a top 5 fastest-growing cable entertainment TV site across all key demos.
"We're very excited to announce this new slate of Bravo digital originals, and after another record-breaking month for Bravo Digital," said Hsia. "This marks another milestone in continuing our momentum in the digital storytelling space and in delivering fresh and compelling content for consumers."
"As marketers plan where to put their messaging this Upfront, it's important we are able to offer them the ability to partner with our premium video content on all platforms," said Laura Molen, Executive Vice President, Lifestyle and Hispanic Advertising Sales, NBCUniversal. "Bravo expertly extends its content into these engaging, unique video series that are the perfect place for brands to create meaningful relationships with consumers."
The new slate of original, short-form digital series launching over the next sixth months include:
· Jet Set's "The Upgrade" - Travel expert Ben Schlappig reveals how you can score high-end, luxury travel experiences using only reward programs including airline and credit card miles. Launching from Bravo's travel site Jet Set, this immersive journey into the world of luxury travel will offer up fresh video, editorial and social posts each week.
· "Personal Space" - From celebrity PDA, blind-date disasters and dealing with your in-laws, this digital video series will unpack a week's worth of relationship issues and provide comprehensive coverage and commentary on the three Rs - Romance, Relatives, and Relationships.
· "The Weekly Pre-game" - Serving as the play by play for reality television, every Monday host Daryn Carp will break down the Bravo clashes, confrontations, wins and losses expected for the week ahead.
· "Dish Happy Hour" - This new series serves up the week's buzziest stories from Bravo's Daily Dish along with the cocktails needed to wash them down. It's the TGIF pop culture happy hour fans didn't know they needed.
· "Bake Amends" - See what's cooking in the world of apology cakes, where people say sorry by whipping-up a baked creation... which doesn't always go according to plan.
Source: Rentrak. VOD ranking based on Jan-March 2017, excluding kids and premium networks. STB transactions 2017TD through 4/23/17. Adobe Analytics 2017 through 4/30/2017. Comscore: Fastest growing April 2016-March 2017 vs April 2015-March 2016 among P18-49 and P25-54.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premiere lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content that focuses on the network's passion points of food, fashion, beauty, design, digital and pop culture. The network's diversified slate includes Bravo's scripted series "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce," "Imposters" and "Odd Mom Out," in addition to unscripted favorites such as Emmy award-winning "Top Chef," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm" and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises as well as the only live late-night talk show, "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen." Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: On Demand, online or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.