NETFLIX ANNOUNCES NEW COMEDY STAND-UP SERIES "TIFFANY HADDISH PRESENTS: THEY READY"
Haddish introduces six up-and-coming stand-up comedians to the world
Series executive produced by Haddish alongside Wanda Sykes and Page Hurwitz
· Tiffany Haddish will introduce six of her favorite comedians to Netflix members around the world in Tiffany Haddish Presents: They Ready, a bold new collection of hilarious half-hour stand-up specials.
· Quote from Tiffany Haddish: "I am introducing six of my favorite comedians - in my eyes, they are super stars. The epitome of They Ready."
· All six comedians were personally chosen by Haddish. She shares a history with each after working together on the stand up scene or in television. In an industry that too often excludes women, people of color, and LGBTQ performers, this diverse group of comedians, both in style and background, are ready for their time in the spotlight.
· Comedians include Chaunté Wayans (Wild n' Out, 50 Shades of Black), April Macie (Last Comic Standing, Dave Attell's Comedy Underground; Snoop Dogg's: Bad Girls of Comedy, Jenny McCarthy's Dirty Sexy Funny), Tracey Ashley (Last Comic Standing; The Last O.G.), Aida Rodriguez (Last Comic Standing, The Comedian, Comedy Central's This Week at the Comedy Cellar, The Young Turks), Flame Monroe (Def Comedy Jam), and Marlo Williams (BET's Comicview).
· Haddish serves as executive producer for She Ready Productions alongside Wanda Sykes and Page Hurwitz.
· Production Company: Push It Productions
PUSH IT PRODUCTIONS BIO
Wanda Sykes and veteran producer Page Hurwitz joined forces in 2013 to form Push It Productions, a full-service production company dedicated to creating quality, comedy-based programming for network, cable, and digital outlets. Push It Productions burst onto the scene in 2014 by successfully reviving the NBC comedy competition Last Comic Standing, bringing in its highest ratings in eight years. Since then, the company has landed projects with Netflix, FOX, Epix, NBC, BET, OWN, and TruTV, including the award-winning, Wanda Sykes Presents Herlarious, the critically acclaimed Talk Show The Game Show, and the groundbreaking series Unprotected Sets on EPIX.
Push It is also producing one-hour specials for Sykes and Tiffany Haddish to launch on Netflix.
Push It is a women-owned and operated business dedicated to promoting diversity in front of and behind the camera.
Netflix is the world's leading internet entertainment service with 139 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.