BRAVO AND OXYGEN ROLL OUT ROBUST SLATE OF NEW DIGITAL INTIATIVES IN 2019
Networks to Launch Brand Loyalty Clubs and Eleven New and Returning Digital Series
NEW YORK - May 21, 2019 - Bravo and Oxygen announced several new digital initiatives that will roll out this year, including loyalty programs for both networks, and the launch of 11 new and returning video series. The announcement was made today by Lisa Hsia, Executive Vice President, Digital, Bravo, Oxygen & Universal Kids.
Bravo and Oxygen Loyalty Clubs
This June, Bravo and Oxygen are launching new loyalty clubs, Bravo Insider and Oxygen's Detective's Den, which will allow the brands' most passionate fans to subscribe and gain access to Bravolebrities and true crime content like never before. Members of each Loyalty Club will receive exclusive news, early access to upcoming content, giveaways and more. As the appetite for multiplatform content grows across audiences, the loyalty clubs will open up a new universe for super fans of Bravo and Oxygen.
Bravo Digital Series
Bravo Media will unveil several new and returning digital series in 2019, all available on BravoTV.com and YouTube.
· "Life After Bravo" - Starting this summer, fans will get a chance to catch up with former Bravolebrities and their families to see how their lives have changed since we last saw them on screen.
· "Fans Ask Bravo" - a new social video series debuting this fall features Bravolebrities answering fan questions - all sourced via social media.
· After Shows: Bravo continues to deliver candid reveals and inside information with their after shows. Launching this month, fans dig deeper into this season with "The Real Housewives of New York City." The "Southern Charm" and "Below Deck Mediterranean" after shows return this summer.
· Returning Bravo Digital Series: Bravo Media is bringing back two fan-favorite video series: Beauty Bag, featuring Bravolebrities sharing the contents of their beauty bags, and Housewife to Housewife where worlds collide as The Real Housewives from different cities meet for the first time.
Oxygen Digital Series
Oxygen Media is launching an innovative true crime franchise, "The Vanished Project." The series, which was previously announced, will include three original online documentaries that will each highlight a different missing person case. As a new twist on true crime, Oxygen is also screening the documentaries in the communities where the subjects disappeared. As online sleuths create new interest and leads, the stories will be developed into on-air series or specials, creating new ways for fans to engage across platforms.
The network is also launching three new crime series and continuing two popular digital series. All will be available on Oxygen.com and YouTube.
· "Unsung Heroes" - A new series with a focus on female empowerment launching this summer that profiles female leaders or pioneers in the true crime space.
· "Oxygen Movie Club" - A new franchise starting this summer that will feature video interviews with actors and directors, podcast segments, and articles for crime-related movie enthusiasts.
· "I Didn't Know That" - Will feature interesting, funny, or downright unbelievable crime-related facts in a new web series this fall. Episode themes will include answers to questions like: What is an Alford plea? What are the weirdest laws in the U.S.? And, why are people still obsessed with the Black Dahlia?
· Returning series: "How to Stay Safe" with host Stephanie Gomulka, will cover upcoming topics including home invasions, abusive relationships, and child safety; and "Famous Cases Explained" also follows Gomulka as she breaks down the true crime cases everyone is talking about such as, D.B. Cooper, Lizzie Borden, the Collar Bomb Bank Heist and the Black Dahlia.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes the scripted anthology series "Dirty John," along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy Award-winning "Top Chef" & "Project Runway," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm," and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: on demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.
About Oxygen Media:
Oxygen Media is a multiplatform crime destination brand for women. Having announced the full-time shift to true crime programming in 2017, Oxygen remains one of the fastest growing cable entertainment networks with popular unscripted original programming that includes the flagship "Snapped" franchise, "Cold Justice," "Killer Couples," "Criminal Confessions," and breakout hit event series such as "The Disappearance of Natalee Holloway," "Dahmer on Dahmer: A Killer Speaks," and "Aaron Hernandez Uncovered." Available in more than 77 million homes, Oxygen is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Oxygen anywhere: On Demand, online, or across mobile and connected TVs.