BRAVO'S "SHAHS OF SUNSET" JOINS "WATCH WHAT HAPPENS LIVE WITH ANDY COHEN: @ HOME" FOR A VIRTUAL TWO-PART REUNION BEGINNING SUNDAY, JULY 19 AT 9PM ET/PT
· Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen: @ Home" "Shahs of Sunset" virtual two-part reunion premieres Sunday, July 19 and Sunday, July 26 at 9pm ET/PT.
· Host Andy Cohen sits down "virtually" with Reza Farahan, Mercedes "MJ" Javid, Golnesa "GG" Gharachedaghi, Destiney Rose, Mike Shouhed and Nema Vand to rehash a wildly emotional season that saw the group go through makeups, breakups and everything in between.
· For a sneak peek at the season eight reunion, click here: https://www.bravotv.com/shahs-of-sunset/season-8/videos/heres-your-first-look-at-the-shahs-of-sunset-season-8-reunion
Coming up on the reunion:
· Reza, who endured a series of tested friendships, reflects on his budding relationship with GG while still finding himself at a loss with MJ and their 30-year friendship. After his husband Adam joins the group, the conversation quickly turns to the infamous naked Jenga rumors that started it all.
· A jilted MJ demands accountability from her friends, whom she feels abandoned her following her near-death experience birthing baby Shams. Her approach quickly backfires, however, when the fiery crew questions both her loyalty to Reza and motives for not standing up for him when rumors about his personal life began to swirl.
· In his attempt to guide Reza and MJ to a resolution, Andy asks everyone in the group to step away, but asks that Mike stay to help him mend fences between the two. Mike tries his best to navigate the turbulent waters amongst his friends, who are caught in a wave of he said-she said. When his girlfriend Paulina joins him, the two discuss their relationship in quarantine and the possibility of an upcoming engagement.
· GG glows as she opens up about being a new mom but admits not all is forgiven when it comes to her bond over motherhood with MJ. When the conversation turns to her frustration with Nema, she does not hold back.
· Destiney, who found herself on an emotional rollercoaster after unwittingly getting caught between Reza and MJ, addresses doubts about her involvement in the fallout and looks back on her unexpected romance with Sara Jeihooni's brother. As she attempts to explain her side, tensions with MJ come to a head.
· Nema offers insight into his growing relationship with his parents and his hope for their future as a family. Meanwhile, the group is brought to task for seemingly leaving him on the outs.
"Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen: @ Home" is produced by Embassy Row with Michael Davies, Deirdre Connolly and Andy Cohen serving as Executive Producers.
About Bravo Media:
Bravo Media is the premier lifestyle and entertainment brand that drives cultural conversation around its high-quality, interactive original content across all platforms. The network has a diverse slate of original programming that includes scripted series "Girlfriends' Guide to Divorce" and the recently announced anthology series "Dirty John," along with unscripted favorites such as Emmy award-winning "Top Chef," "Vanderpump Rules," "Below Deck," "Southern Charm" and the popular "Million Dollar Listing" and "The Real Housewives" franchises. Bravo also boasts the only live late-night talk show on television with the critically acclaimed "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen," which has become a nightly destination for A-list celebrities. Available in 87 million homes, Bravo is a program service of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. Watch Bravo anywhere: On Demand, online or across mobile and connected TVs. Bravo has been an NBCUniversal cable network since December 2002 and first launched in December 1980.