"Shameless" Delivers Showtime's Higest Rated Finale for a Freshman Series in 10 Years
· The Shameless Season One Finale drew 1.16 million viewers last night at 10 p.m. and 1.51 million VIEWERS for the night
· Sunday's finale marked the series best ratings to-date, up 18 percent above the series premiere (982,000). The 11 p.m. replay drew an additional 352,000 viewers.
· SHAMELESS delivered SHOWTIME's biggest audience for a season one finale telecast in 10 years (Queer as Folk S1 with 1.49 million - 6/24/01)
· SHAMELESS season one currently averages more than 3.7 million weekly viewers across multiple platforms (including On Demand and replays), making it the network's third best rated show, behind only Dexter and Weeds.
· The season four finale of Californication garnered 547,000 viewers at 9 p.m. and 1.06 million viewers for the night (including 9:30 p.m. and 12 a.m. replays).
· CALIFORNICATION has retained most of its season three audience in a new time period and as the Sunday night anchor. The series is pacing only seven percent behind S3, when it aired after Dexter - Showtime's No. 1 series.
· Season four currently averages 2.5 million viewers across platforms.