· With Live + 7 Day playback factored in, FOX's NEW GIRL, GLEE, FAMILY GUY and THE X FACTOR premieres all ranked in the Top 15 highest-rated programs of Fall 2011 Premiere Week.
· The series premiere of NEW GIRL gained +1.5 ratings points from playback within 7 days - the highest absolute gain of any new series during Premiere Week.
· On Tuesday, the lift from Live + Same Day to Live + 7 for the premieres of GLEE (+33%) and RAISING HOPE (+26%) increased fifteen and thirteen percentage points, respectively, versus their premieres last September.
· Both the Wednesday and Thursday premieres of THE X FACTOR gained +16% from Live + Same Day to Live + 7 Day.
· FRINGE(+53%) posted the highest percentage gain from DVR playback of any series on the Big 4 networks during Premiere Week. In addition, playback from FRINGE was up six percentage points versus its Friday time period premiere on 1/12/11 (+47%).
· Based on the Live + 7 day data, FOX was up +29% from the comparable 2010/11 premiere week (4.0/11 vs. 3.1/9).
Live + 7 Day data for the week of 9/19-9/25/11