Ratings Highlights for Oct. 31 - Nov. 6, 2011 and 2011 To Date
Final National Ratings
Disney Channel Extends Record Streak as TV's No. 1 Network in Total Day To 21st Consecutive Weeks in Both Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14
~"Jessie" Hits Series High in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14; is TV's No. 1 Telecast in Kids 6-11
2011 to Date, Disney Channel is TV's No. 1 Network in Total Day in Kids 6-11 - a First For the Channel - Set to Rank No. 1 for the 3rd Straight Year in Tweens 9-14
~2011 Pacing as Most-Watched Year in Total Day in Total Viewers and All Kids and Tweens
~"Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension" is TV's No. 1 Telecast to Date in Key Kids
~"A.N.T. Farm" and "Shake It Up" Are TV's Top 2 Series in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14
~"Phineas and Ferb" Poised to Be TV's No. 1 Animated Series for the 4th Straight Year
Disney Channel: Weekly Total Day and Prime Highlights
During the week of October 31, Disney Channel ranked as TV's No. 1 network for a record-setting 21st consecutive week in Kids 6-11 (565,000/2.3 rating) and Tweens 9-14 (471,000/2.0 rating), delivering the week's Top 7 TV telecasts in the target demos led by "Jessie," "Good Luck Charlie" and "Shake It Up." Also impressive, this marked the network's 41st week at No. 1 in Tweens 9-14 out of the 45 weeks this year.
In Prime, Disney Channel netted its 337th consecutive weekly win in Kids 6-11 (1.10 million/4.5 rating), marking well over 6 years of dominance. In Tweens 9-14 (915,000/3.8 rating), the network was No. 1 for the 72nd straight week, and for the 334th time in the previous 337 weeks overall.
· Friday's original "Jessie" hit a series high in Kids 6-11 (2.29 million/9.4 rating) and Tweens 9-14 (1.82 million/7.6 rating - tie), and was the series' No. 2 telecast ever in Total Viewers (4.45 million), while Sunday's all-new "Good Luck Charlie" was the show's No. 3 telecast of all-time in Kids 6-11 (2.12 million/8.6 rating).
· Disney Channel delivered the week's Top 7 TV telecasts in Kids 6-11:
· Disney Channel delivered the week's Top 7 TV telecasts in Tweens 9-14:
Disney Channel: 2011 To Date Total Day and Prime Highlights
Boasting the broadest arsenal of original hits, including this year's introduction of "A.N.T. Farm" and "Jessie," Disney Channel is trending as TV's No. 1 network in Total Day for the 1st time in the network's history in Kids 6-11 (672,000/2.7 rating - tied in rating), and will rank No. 1 for the 3rd consecutive year in Tweens 9-14 (540,000/2.2 rating), delivering its biggest year on record in the target demos, as well as in Total Viewers (1.77 million).
In Prime, Disney Channel will rank No. 1 for the 9th consecutive year in Kids 6-11 (1.17 million/4.7 rating) and for the 11th straight year in Tweens 9-14 (922,000/3.8 rating), and is pacing as the No. 2 most-watched network in Total Viewers (2.64 million), marking the network's fifth straight year placing among cable's Top 2 networks.
· The debut of "Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension" is currently TV's No. 1 telecast of the year in Kids 6-11 (4.67 million/18.9 rating) and Tweens 9-14 (3.58 million/14.7 rating), and now stands as the No. 1 most-watched animated cable telecast of all time in Kids 2-11 (6.233 million).
· "Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension" is cable's No. 1 movie of 2011 to date in Total Viewers (10.69 million), and the No. 5 cable movie of all time.
· In fact, 2011 will mark Disney Channel's 5th straight year delivering the No. 1 cable movie: 2011: "Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension" (10.69 million); 2010: "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam"; 2009: "Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie"; 2008: "Camp Rock"; 2007: "High School Musical 2."
· "A.N.T. Farm" is the current No. 1 TV series in Kids 6-11 (1.98 million/8.0 rating), with "Shake It Up" trending as the No. 1 TV series in Tweens 9-14 (1.65 million/6.8 rating), marking Disney Channel's 6th straight year delivering the No. 1 series in the target demos.
· "Phineas and Ferb" will rank as TV's No. 1 animated series for the 4th consecutive year in Tweens 9-14 (1.24 million/5.1 rating), for the 4th straight year in Prime in Kids 6-11 (1.67 million/6.7 rating).
· Disney Channel holds TV's Top 4 series in 2011 to date in Kids 6-11, and 6 of the Top 7 overall:
· Disney Channel holds TV's Top 4 series in 2011 to date in Tweens 9-14, and 6 of the Top 7 scripted series overall:
Source: NTI, U.S. ratings. Week of 10/31/11-11/6/11, Live + Same Day; 2011 to date: 12/27/10-11/6/11, most current. Series ranks based on trackage data with minimum 8 telecasts.