Ratings Highlights for November 2011-- Final National Ratings
Disney Channel is TV's No. 1 Network in Total Day for the 19th Straight Month in Tweens 9-14, and for the 7th Straight Month in Kids 6-11 - Both Records!;
~Posts 13th Straight Month of Gains in Kids 6-11 Versus Nickelodeon's 4-Month Decline
~Outperforms Nickelodeon by Double-Digit Percentages for the 5th Consecutive Month
~Generates Largest Monthly Competitive Advantage Ever Over Nickelodeon in Tweens 9-14
~Delivers TV's Top 19 TV Telecasts in Kids 6-11 and the Top 32 TV Telecasts in Tweens 9-14
Disney Channel Pacing to Deliver 1st-Ever No. 1 Yearly Ranking in Kids 6-11; Will Rank as TV's No. 1 Network for the 3rd Straight Year in Tweens 9-14
Disney Channel November 11 Total Day and Prime Highlights
During November 2011, boasting its biggest November on record, Disney Channel stood as TV's
No. 1 network in Total Day for the 19th consecutive month in Tweens 9-14 (526,000/2.2 rating) and for the 7th consecutive month in Kids 6-11 (648,000/2.6 rating) - both records in the target demos. In addition, November 2011 wrapped as the network's most-watched November on record in Total Viewers (1.76 million).
· Disney Channel netted its 13th consecutive month of year-over-year gains in Kids 6-11 - the only fully-distributed kid network that can make the claim - versus Nickelodeon's 4th straight month of year-to-year declines in the demo. Furthermore, Disney Channel surpassed Nickelodeon by 40% in Tweens 9-14 (526,000 vs. 375,000), the network's biggest competitive advantage on record for any month in the coveted demo.
· With only 4 weeks of data left to factor in for the year, Disney Channel is pacing to deliver its first-ever No. 1 yearly ranking in Kids 6-11 (672,000/2.7 rating), and will rank as TV's No. 1 network for the third straight year in Tweens 9-14 (540,000/2.2 rating).
· In Prime, Disney Channel delivered its most-watched November ever in Kids 6-11 (1.18 million/4.8 rating), extending its streak as TV's No. 1 network to 81 consecutive months in the target demo, and ranked No. 1 for the 76th straight month in Tweens 9-14 (957,000/4.0 rating).
· Disney Channel held the month's Top 19 TV telecasts in Kids 6-11, led by:
· Disney Channel held the month's Top 32 TV telecasts in Tweens 9-14, led by:
Source: NTI, U.S. ratings, November 2011: 10/31/11-11/27/11 -- Live+7 blended with Live+SD where available. Ranks based on 000s, then rating; Streaks include ties on rating.