E!'S "KOURTNEY & KIM TAKE NEW YORK" SEASON FINALE ON SUNDAY AT 10PM DRAWS 4.5 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS, SCORING THE THIRD MOST-WATCHED TELECAST IN THE NETWORK'S HISTORY
E! Also Scores on Sunday with Season Finale of After Lately Posting the Series' Most-Watched Telecast Ever with 1.7 Million Total Viewers and Live from the Red Carpet: The 2012 SAG Awards Delivering E!'s Most-Watched SAG Awards Coverage Ever with 1.5 Million Total Viewers
· The 4th season finale of Kourtney & Kim Take New York on Sunday, January 29th at 10pm scored the series' highest-rated and most-watched telecast ever, averaging nearly 4.5 million Total Viewers and drawing a 3.64 Household rating, more than doubling last season's finale with both measures while also delivering more than seven times as many viewers as E!'s current 1Q'12 Primetime average.
· The finale of Kourtney & Kim Take New York achieved some of the network's highest deliveries yet, ranking as the third most-watched telecast in E!'s history among Adults 18-49 (3.3 million), Women 18-34 (1.6 million), Women 18-49 (2.5 million), and Total Viewers.
· The finale drew its highest ratings among the coveted Women 18-34 demo with a 5.86 rating which is nearly nine times the network's Primetime norm.
· Overall, the 4th season of Kourtney & Kim Take New York exceeded last season's performance, garnering a 2.62 Household rating and averaging over 3.2 million Total Viewers across its ten episode run, up +50% compared to the prior season.
· The Kourtney & Kim Take New York section of E! Online saw double to triple digit growth over last season's finale week, increasing +142% in page views (153K) +144% lift in uniques (61K) and +33% lift (378K) in video starts, while setting a record for the show on both metrics. Kourtney & Kim Take New York is up +69% in page views and +73% in uniques, while overall video starts were more than double (+106%) the prior season's (4.8MM).
· Immediately following, the 2nd season finale of After Lately at 11pm also scored its own series' highest-rated and most-watched telecast ever, averaging over 1.7 million Total Viewers and drawing a 1.47 Household rating, 1.5x better than last season's finale with both measures. The finale drew its highest ratings among Women 18-34 with a 2.30 rating which is nearly four times the network's Primetime norm.
· Overall, the 2nd season of After Lately exceeded last season's performance, garnering a 1.03 Household rating and averaging over 1.1 million Total Viewers across its eight episode run, up +33% compared to the prior season.
· Also on Sunday, E!'s Live from the Red Carpet: The 2012 SAG Awards hosted by Giuliana Rancic, Ross Matthews and Kelly Osborne from 6pm-8pm EST delivered nearly 1.5 million Total Viewers, the highest ever for E!'s SAG Awards coverage and up an impressive +22% over the prior year. The LRC also achieved all-time highs for the LRC: SAG Awards among Adult 18-34 viewers (450,000) and Women 18-34 viewers (383,000), and scored its second highest delivery ever in ratings and impressions among Adults 18-49 (.67 / 723,000) and Women 18-49 (1.12 rtg / 604,000).
· LRC: The 2012 SAG Awards garnered strong year-to-year gains across viewers in the key demos, building +72% among Women 18-34, +45% among Adults 18-34, +33% among Women 18-49 and +13% among Adults 18-49. The telecast posted an impressive 1.26 HHLD rating, up +26% from the prior year.
· The LRC telecast produced appointment viewing numbers as it built +63% from start to finish, peaking at nearly 1.8 million Total Viewers.
· E! Online also set new records for the SAG Awards delivering a record high performance in video starts, uniques and total page views with double digit increases over prior years.
· Total Digital Page Views reached their highest ever marks, growing +23% to 8.4MM vs. the day of the event last year, with strong growth from the Mobile Internet Site (up +57% to 2.3MM) and E! Online (+14% to 6.1MM).
· E! Online Unique Visitors also set a record, increasing +26% to 632K, while Mobile Internet Site Uniques more than doubled to a record 494K.
· Video Starts grew +14% on the day after the event vs. last year to 329K - another milestone for the event.