CBS'S HUGE WINNING WEEK THAT INCLUDED TWO SERIES POSTING 20 MILLION PLUS VIEWERS SOARS HIGHER WITH LIVE+3 DAY LIFT
"NCIS" Now at 24.03 Million Viewers, "The Big Bang Theory" Jumps to 23.12 Million While "NCIS: Los Angeles" Also Tops the 20 Million Viewer Mark
CBS's huge winning week that included NCIS and THE BIG BANG THEORY both exceeding 20 million viewers, soared even higher according to Nielsen live + 3 day lift for the week ending Jan. 13.
NCIS and THE BIG BANG THEORY both added about three million more viewers with live + 3 day lift while NCIS: LOS ANGELES also topped the 20 million viewer mark.
· NCIS added +2.92m viewers, posting 24.03m viewers from 21.11 million viewers live plus same day.
· THE BIG BANG THEORY added +3.12m viewers, delivering 23.12m viewers from 20.00m.
· NCIS: LOS ANGELES moved past 20 million viewers adding +2.28m viewers to 20.18m viewers from 17.90m viewers live plus same day. This is the first time this season NCIS: LOS ANGELES broke the 20 million viewer mark in live +3 day delivery.
Additional CBS series posting significant L+3 day lift include:
· PERSON OF INTEREST added +2.71m viewers to 18.38m from 15.67m live plus same day.
· ELEMENTARY added +3.24m viewers to 14.72m viewers from 11.48m live plus same day.
· BLUE BLOODS added +2.36m viewers growing to 13.58m viewers from 11.22m viewers live plus same day.
· THE MENTALIST added +2.27 million viewers to 12.87m viewers from 10.60m viewers live plus same day.
In adults 18-49, THE BIG BANG THEORY added +1.5 rating points, jumping to 7.9 from a 6.4 live plus same day and ELEMENTARY added +1.1, moving to a 3.5 from 2.4 live plus same day.