In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
· "Saturday Night Live," with host Kerry Washington and musical guest Eminem averaged a 4.9/12 in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 2.6/12 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters. "SNL" was the #1 non-sports telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in metered-market households and in the Local People Meters, topping all primetime entertainment programming on those networks last night.
· "Saturday Night Live" delivered its highest rating in metered-market households since March 9 (5.9/15 with host and musical guest Justin Timberlake). In the Local People Meters, the 2.6 in adults 18-49 is "SNL's" highest rating since Oct. 5 (2.7/14 with host and musical guest Miley Cyrus).
Saturday Primetime Results:
· At 10 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Edward Norton and musical guest Janelle Monae, averaged a 0.7/2 in 18-49 and 2.4 million viewers overall, building on its lead-in by 75% in 18-49 rating and 23% in total viewers.
· From its first half-hour to its second, the 10 p.m. "SNL" encore grew in nearly all key ratings categories, including gains of 33% in adults 18-49 (to a 0.8 rating from a 0.6), 60% in men 18-49 (0.8 vs. 0.5) and 19% in total viewers (2.6 million vs. 2.1 million).
· At 9 p.m. ET, a rebroadcast of "The Blacklist" delivered a 0.4/1 in 18-49 and 1.9 million viewers overall. At 8 p.m. ET, NBC Sports' coverage of the Breeders Cup is subject to adjustment in official nationals. The telecast averaged a 1.4/3 in metered market households.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.