THE AFFAIR L+3 Update
The Live+3 numbers for the premiere of THE AFFAIR are in and they have increased our Sunday night performance by more than 50%! Viewing for THE AFFAIR on our On-Demand and authenticated platforms is outpacing other recent SHOWTIME series premieres as well. Simply put and as we have mentioned many times before, our subscribers over-index on time-shifted viewing and the true measure of our series is on across platform basis. Some highlights:
· To-date, 2.5 million subscribers have watched THE AFFAIR premiere across platforms.
· The premiere had the best Plus 3 percent lift ever for a SHOWTIME series debut.
· THE AFFAIR ranks as the most-watched sneak preview ever with our subscribers.
Total Viewing Across Platforms (Pacing): THE AFFAIR has delivered 2.5 million viewers to-date across platforms.
With Live+3 for Sunday and replays, THE AFFAIR has been viewed by 1.68 million viewers on the linear network. With the addition of the 850K on-demand and authenticated platforms, THE AFFAIR pilot has been viewed by 2.5 million subscribers to-date (with more linear, On-Demand, SHOWTIME ANYTIME and DVR/Live+7 viewing to come).
On authenticated platforms (only) THE AFFAIR pilot is pacing 90% above Penny Dreadful, 140% above Masters of Sex, and 130% above Ray Donovan's freshman premieres in the week after the linear debut.
THE AFFAIR Sunday Total Night delivered 1.22 million viewers
Plus 3 viewing to the series premiere night of THE AFFAIR added +51% to the audience (+412K viewers), bringing the Live+3 total night delivery to 1.221 million (vs. 809K L+SD).
It is the best Plus 3 percent lift ever for a SHOWTIME series debut night.
THE AFFAIR Premiere at 10 PM delivered 792K viewers
Plus 3 viewing to the series premiere of THE AFFAIR added +56% to the audience (+285K viewers), bringing the Live+3 total to 792K (vs. 507K L+SD).
It is the best Plus 3 percent lift ever for a SHOWTIME series debut.
THE AFFAIR On-Demand and Authenticated Viewing
· THE AFFAIR pilot received more than 600K views across On Demand and Authenticated platforms in advance of its linear premiere, ranking as the network's most-watched sneak preview through a comparable timeframe.
· To-date, THE AFFAIR pilot has received over 850K views total across On Demand and SHOWTIME ANYTIME through Thursday, the best performance by a new series. On this measure THE AFFAIR is pacing +6% ahead of Penny Dreadful 101, +9% ahead of Masters of Sex, +24% ahead of Ray Donovan.