In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday night:
· An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host Bill Hader and musical guest Hozier averaged a 2.8 rating, 7 share in household results in the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research and a 1.2/5 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters.
· "Saturday Night Live" scored the highest rating in metered-market households for an "SNL" rebroadcast since April 19 (with host Melissa McCarthy and musical guest Imagine Dragons, 2.9/7) and equaled the show's top 18-49 rating in the LPMs since that same date (1.4/7).
Saturday Primetime Results:
· "SNL Vintage" (0.7/2 in 18-49, 3.0 million viewers overall from 10-11 p.m. ET with an encore of a Feb. 17, 1979 telecast of "Saturday Night Live" hosted by Rick Nelson and featuring musical guest Judy Collins) delivered its second-biggest overall audience since Oct. 4 (0.8/3 in 18-49, 3.1 million viewers overall with an April 22, 1978 telecast hosted by Steve Martin with musical guest the Blues Brothers) and matched the second-biggest "SNL Vintage" rating in 18-49 since that same date. Over that span, the only edition of "SNL Vintage" to rate higher was last week's (0.8/3 in 18-49, 3.1 million viewers overall with an Oct. 18, 2008 telecast hosted by Josh Brolin and featuring musical guest Adele).
· An encore telecast of "The Mysteries of Laura" (0.4/1 in 18-49, 2.5 million viewers overall from 8-9 p.m. ET) captured the biggest overall audience among four "Laura" encores in the time period so far this fall.
· A rebroadcast of "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" (0.6/2 in 18-49, 2.7 million viewers overall from 9-10 p.m. ET) scored the top 18-49 and total-viewer results among three "SVU" encores in the time slot so far this fall while also locking up three-week highs for NBC in the time period (best since Oct. 11).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.