ABC Wins Friday for November Sweep in Adults 18-49 - Hits Season Highs Across the Night
ABC Friday Prime (8-11pm - 7.0 million and 1.6/5 in AD18-49): ABC won the final Friday of the November Sweep in Adults 18-49, leading its nearest competitors by 23% (1.6/5 vs. 1.3/4 - NBC and CBS tied). On average, ABC ranked #1 on Friday during the November Sweep for the 2nd year in a row among Adults 18-49, beating runner-up NBC by 25% (1.5/5 vs. 1.2/4 - NBC).
· The Net marked its most-watched Friday this season and surged 14% week to week in Adults 18-49 to match a best-since-premiere rating on the night - since 9/26/14.
· Up 11% to match a season high, ABC's Shark Tank was Friday's #1 TV show in Adults 18-49 (2.0/7), holding the top series position on the evening for the 9th consecutive week this season. The ABC unscripted series also delivered its most-watched telecast overall this season (7.8 million).
· ABC's 20/20 was once again Friday's #1 newsmagazine and #2 TV show of the night, behind only Shark Tank, in Adults 18-49 (1.6/5) and Adults 25-54 (2.3/7). 20/20 was up by more than 30% week to week to post a new season high in Adults 25-54 (+35%) and equal its 2nd-highest number in Adults 18-49 (+33%).
· Last Man Standing (+8%) and Cristela (+11%) both improved their half-hours from the year-ago night in Adults 18-49. In addition, Last Man Standing hit a new season high in Total Viewers (7.1 million) with its most-watched telecast in over 10 months - since 1/10/14.
· The Network was up over the same Friday last November in viewers and young adults (6.2 million and 1.5/5 on 11/15/13). Season to date, ABC's Friday is up by double digits in Total Viewers (+12%) and Adults 18-49 (+10%), marking a 7-year high on the night with young adults - since the comparable weeks of 2007-08.