Saturday Primetime Results:
· Regarding this morning's Nielsens, note that the fast-affiliate ratings that came in at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT are not time zone-adjusted and are subject to adjustment for live sporting events.
· As those numbers currently stand, last night's New York Rangers-Philadelphia Flyers NHL telecast ranks #1 in primetime among the Big 4 networks in men 18-49 (with a 0.6 rating) and men 18-34 (0.4) and #2 in adults 18-49 (0.5).
· In metered-market results, which are time zone-adjusted, last night's Rangers- Flyers NHL matchup averaged an 1.0 rating, 2 share from 8-11 p.m. ET in household results from the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research.
In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· "Saturday Night Live," with host Dakota Johnson and musical guest Alabama Shakes, averaged a 3.8 rating, 9 share in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 1.9/9 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters,
· "SNL" is the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters, ahead of all primetime programs on the Big 4 networks in that key measure. "SNL's" margin over the night's #2 show in 18-49 was +171% (1.9 vs. 0.7 for CBS's "48 Hours" in the Local People Meters).
NOTE: Primetime results are based on "fast affiliate time period" data from Nielsen Media Research. All ratings are "live plus same day" unless otherwise indicated.