or


[01/05/17 - 08:36 AM]
"Live with Kelly" Builds for the 2nd Straight Week to New Season Highs
Disney/ABC Domestic Television spins the numbers for the week of December 19-23.

[via press release from Disney/ABC Domestic Television]

Ratings Report: Week of December 19, 2016 (National Live + Same Day Program Ratings)

'LIVE with Kelly' Builds for the 2nd Straight Week to New Season Highs and Its Strongest Performance Since Summer 2016

'LIVE with Kelly' Ties as the Week's No. 1 Syndicated Talk Show in Women 25-54

"LIVE with Kelly"

During the week of December 19, 2016, "LIVE with Kelly" grew for the 2nd week in a row to hit new season highs in Households (+4% - 2.6 rating vs. 2.5 rating), Total Viewers (+4% - 3.568 million vs. 3.447 million) and Women 25-54 (+8% - 1.3 rating vs. 1.2 rating). In fact, "LIVE" delivered its best performance in Homes since July 2016 and among Total Viewers and Women 25-54 since June 2016 - since the weeks of 7/4/16 and 6/13/16, respectively.

· "LIVE with Kelly" ranked as the No. 1 syndicated talk show of the week in Women 25-54, tied with "Dr. Phil," and No. 2 in Households and Total Viewers.

"LIVE with Kelly" is distributed in national syndication by Disney|ABC Home Entertainment and TV Distribution. The show is produced by WABC-TV in New York and executive produced by Michael Gelman and Kelly Ripa. Visit "LIVE" on the web at LiveKelly.com on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@LiveKelly), and Snapchat (LiveKelly).

Source: The Nielsen Company, National Live + Same Day Program Ratings, weeks of 12/19/16 & 12/12/16.





  [january 2017]  
S
M
T
W
T
F
S


· DR. PHIL (SYNDICATION)
· LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN (SYNDICATION)





most recent ratings | view all posts
[07/17/19 - 08:26 AM]
Tuesday's Broadcast Ratings: NBC, "America's Got Talent" Return to Top Spots
The Peacock is back in front in total viewers and adults 18-49.

[07/16/19 - 10:39 AM]
Disney Channel's "Amphibia" Delivers Its Strongest Week Yet
Disney Channel further spins the numbers for July 8-11.

[07/16/19 - 08:19 AM]
Monday's Broadcast Ratings: "The Bachelorette" Continues Its Reign
ABC leads the evening in both total viewers and adults 18-49.

[07/15/19 - 08:37 AM]
Sunday's Broadcast Ratings: ABC Is Tops in Both Viewers, Demos
The network's unscripted lineup leads the night in both categories.

[07/14/19 - 09:02 AM]
Saturday's Broadcast Ratings: "Furious 7" Puts NBC on Top
The Peacock wins the low key evening in both total viewers and adults 18-49.

[07/13/19 - 08:32 AM]
Friday's Broadcast Ratings: "Dateline NBC" Holds Off Demo Competition
The Peacock wins the night among adults 18-49 while CBS is still the most-watched network.

[07/12/19 - 09:11 AM]
Thursday's Broadcast Ratings: "Big Brother" Wins Reality Showdown
CBS is the most-watched network last night and shares the adults 18-49 crown with FOX.

[07/11/19 - 09:16 AM]
"Saints & Sinners" Season Four Premiere Finishes #1 on Television Ahead of ABC, CBS, FOX, HBO, All Cable Networks Sunday Night 9:00-10:00 p.m. (ET) Among African Americans 18-49 & 25-54
Bounce TV further spins the numbers for Sunday, July 7.

[07/11/19 - 08:30 AM]
HGTV's "My Lottery Dream Home" Starring David Bromstad Delivers Double-Digit Year-Over-Year Growth on Friday Nights
HGTV further spins the numbers for the season to date.

[07/11/19 - 08:09 AM]
Wednesday's Broadcast Ratings: "The 2019 ESPYs" Put ABC in Front
The Alphabet claims top honors in both total viewers and adults 18-49.

[07/10/19 - 11:56 AM]
Disney Channel's "Andi Mack" Scores New Summer Highs Ahead of Its Series Finale
Disney Channel further spins the numbers for the week of July 1-5.

[07/10/19 - 08:13 AM]
Tuesday's Broadcast Ratings: FOX Tops Demos with MLB All-Star Game
The network's coverage leads the night among adults 18-49 while NBC is the most-watched network.

[07/09/19 - 10:20 AM]
TV One's "The Bobby DeBarge Story" Ranks #1 on Television Saturday Night Among African Americans and Premieres as the Network's #4 Movie of All Time
TV One further spins the numbers for Saturday, June 29.

[07/09/19 - 08:54 AM]
ESPN Sees Overall Viewership Success in June Led by Continued Upward Studio Show Trends
ESPN further spins the numbers for the month of June.

[07/09/19 - 08:09 AM]
Monday's Broadcast Ratings: ABC Continues Win Streak with "The Bachelorette"
The Alphabet once again leads the night in total viewers and adults 18-49.