CBS WINS IN VIEWERS FOR THE THIRD CONSECUTIVE WEEK
Network Has 4 of the Top 5 Programs and 6 of the Top 10
"NCIS" Is the #1 Drama; "The Big Bang Theory" Is the #1 Comedy
"Wisdom of the Crowd" Grows in Viewers and Key Demos
CBS placed first in viewers for the third consecutive week and first in adults 25-54 (tie), according to Nielsen live plus same day ratings for the week ending Oct. 15.
CBS had four of the week's top five most watched programs and six of the top 10. NCIS was the week's top scripted program/drama, THE BIG BANG THEORY was the top comedy, 9JKL ranked as the top new comedy and 60 MINUTES was the top news program.
The Network had the top two broadcast dramas NCIS and BULL as well as seven of the top 10 followed by NCIS: NEW ORLEANS, BLUE BLOODS, NCIS: LOS ANGELES, HAWAII FIVE-0 and WISDOM OF THE CROWD, which registered week-to-week growth in viewers, adults 18-49 and adults 25-54.
... CBS Broadcasts In Top 20 (Live+SD):
#1 - CBS NFL NATIONAL POST-GAME-S (16.58m)
#3 - CBS NFLN THU NT FOOTBALL: PHILADELPHIA/CAROLINA (14.59m)
#4 - NCIS (13.60m)
#5 - 60 MINUTES (13.34m)
#6 - THE BIG BANG THEORY (13.13m)
#8 - BULL (11.26m)
#13 - NCIS: NEW ORLEANS (9.52m)
#14 - CBS+NFLN THU NT PRE-KICK (9.28m)
#17 - BLUE BLOODS (8.98m)
#18 - NCIS: LOS ANGELES (8.65m)
#19 - HAWAII FIVE-0 (8.51m)
CBS Weekly Highlights:
THE BIG BANG THEORY
· THE BIG BANG THEORY (8:00-8:31 PM) was the week's most watched comedy (13.13m) and highest rated scripted/comedy in adults 18-49 (2.9).
WISDOM OF THE CROWD
· WISDOM OF THE CROWD (8:30-9:30 PM) was up +21% in adults 25-54 (1.7 from 1.4), +10% in adults 18-49 (1.1 from 1.0) and added +200,000 viewers (8.04m from 7.84m, +3%) from a week ago. WISDOM OF THE CROWD was the night's #1 new program in viewers, adults 25-54 and adults 18-49.
· NCIS (13.60m) increased its viewer delivery by +100,000 from the prior week (from 13.50m, +1%).
· BULL was up +4% in viewers (11.26m from 10.79m) and +8% in adults 18-49 (1.3 from 1.2). BULL out delivered "This Is Us" in viewers for the first time this season.
· SURVIVOR was Wednesday's #1 program in viewers (8.02m) and up +6% in adults 18-49 (1.7 from 1.6).
Prime averages are based on the following hours of rated broadcasts in Week #3
CBS - 22-hours
NBC - 21 1/2-hours
ABC - 22-hours
FOX - 15-hours, 2-minutes