"Ink Master" Season 6 Meet the Contestants
Spike TV's hit original series "Ink Master" returns for a sixth season starting Tuesday, June 23 at 10 pm ET/PT, and this time it's best to 'know your enemy.' Eighteen tattoo artists from around the country will battle it out in permanent ink and sometimes with each other for a $100,000 grand prize, an editorial feature in Inked and, of course, the bragging rights title of 'Ink Master.' This season it's not just about the rivalries the artists create during the competition, each contestant comes with their own personal tattoo rival - their master or apprentice.
The "Ink Master" Season Six tattoo artists are (listed in alphabetical order):
· Chris Blinston (@ChrisBlinston) - Owner/artist at No Hard Feelings in Coral Springs, FL
· Miami Burgess (@miami_burgess) - Artist at Skin Werks in Carrollton, GA
· Erik Campbell (@erikcampbelltat) - Owner/artist at Black Pearl Tattoo in Grand Junction, CO
· Big Ceeze (@bigceeze) - Owner/artist at Mi Familia Tattoo in Anaheim, CA
· Dave Clarke (@daveclarkestach) -- Artist at Sacred-X-Pression in Fort Walton Beach, FL
· Duffy Fortner (@duffyfortner) - Artist at Red Octopus Tattoos in Prince Frederick, MD
· Craig Foster (@skinwerks) - Owner at Skinwerks Tattoo in Carrollton, GA
· Ryan Hadley (@ryanhadleyink) - Owner/artist at Ryan Hadley Studio in Fort Wayne, IN
· Kito (@TattooKIto) -- Owner/artist at Fidolo Tattoo in Tulsa, OK
· Kruseman (@davekruseman) - Owner at Oldeline Tattoo in Hagerstown, MD
· Marisa LaRen (@marisalaren) - Artist at Vatican Tattoos in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
· St. Marq (@saintmarqtattoo) - Owner/artist at New Breed in West Lafayette, IN
· Katie McGowan (@TattoosbyKatie) - Artist at Black Cobra Tattoo in Sherwood, AR
· MV (@tat2bymat) - Owner/artist at Blue Panda Tattoo in El Paso, TX
· Earl Noble (@theearlnoble) - Artist at Black Amethyst Tattoo Gallery in Saint Petersburg, FL
· Tyler Nolan (@_tylernolan) - Artist at Vatican Tattoos in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
· Matt O'Baugh (@mattobaugh) - Owner at Black Cobra Tattoos in Sherwood, AR
· Brian Stephens (@tat2bybry) -Artist at Dapper Ink Tatttoo in El Paso, TX
About "Ink Master"
Tattoo artists from around the country battle it out in permanent ink in Spike TV's hit reality/competition series for a $100,000 grand prize, an editorial feature in Inked and, of course, the bragging rights title of 'Ink Master.' Each week "Ink Master" puts artist through a series of tattoo challenges that are not only designed to test the artists' technical skills, but also their on-the-spot creativity, where they must create and execute an original tattoo by command on a 'Human Canvas.' Each episode focuses on a different and distinct style of tattooing including American traditional, Japanese, trash polka, anatomical and Victorian, among others. The masterpieces these artists create will last a lifetime, but so will their mistakes.
After every challenge, the contestants face a tough panel made up of series host Dave Navarro (Jane's Addiction) and world renowned tattoo artists Chris Nunez ("Miami Ink") and Oliver Peck (Elm Street Tattoo) who are joined by a roster of guest stars including Avan Jogia ("Tut"), Khaseem Greene (Chicago Bears), Tony Jefferson (Arizona Cardinals), Keith Pough (Cleveland Browns), Allen Robinson (Jacksonville Jaguars), Darius Slay (Detroit Lions) and Kamerion Wimbley (Tennessee Titans). This season it's not just about the rivalries the artists create during the competition, each contestant comes with their own personal tattoo rival - their master or apprentice. "Ink Master" kicks off its season six season on Tuesday, June 23, 2015 and will culminate with a LIVE finale. New episodes premiere weekly on Tuesday's at 10PM, ET/PT.