[03/13/13 - 03:43 PM] NBC Schedule Changes: "Ready for Love" to Tuesdays, "Go On" to Thursdays, "Smash" to Saturdays Plus: look for one-hour season finales of "Whitney" on March 27 and "The New Normal" on April 2.
[via press release from NBC]
NBC SCHEDULE CHANGES
NBC has announced the following schedule changes:
READY FOR LOVE
· Will now air Tuesdays, beginning April 9 (9-11 p.m. ET) following "The Voice."
· Beginning April 14 (9-11 p.m ET) will be expanded to two hours through the end of May.
· Will air encore episodes on Sunday, March 31 and Sunday, April 7 (7-10 p.m. ET), leading into original episodes of "The Celebrity Apprentice" (10-11 p.m. ET)
· Moves to Thursdays on April 4 and April 11, which will be the season's final episode. Both episodes will air at 9:30-10 p.m. ET following "The Office."
THE NEW NORMAL
· One-hour season finale on Tuesday, April 2 (9-10 p.m. ET) following "The Voice."
· Moves to Saturdays at 9 p.m. beginning April 6 and will air its entire season of 17 episodes.
· Will have a one-hour season finale on Wednesday, March 27 (8-9 p.m. ET).
[05/28/15 - 10:06 AM] "The Big Bang Theory" Goes Stratospheric for STEM Scholars In the first-ever university scholarship at UCLA created by and named for a television series, "The Big Bang Theory" and the Chuck Lorre Family Foundation have established The Big Bang Theory Scholarship Endowment.