"BIG BROTHER" RETURNS THIS SUMMER WITH MULTIPLATFORM PROGRAMMING FOR THE SERIES' MILESTONE 20th SEASON
CBS All Access' "Big Brother" Live Feeds Are Now Accessible on
More Platforms than Ever Before
Summer Reality Hit Debuts with a Two-Night Premiere
Wednesday, June 27 and Thursday, June 28 on CBS and
Streaming Live on CBS All Access
New Weekly Facebook Watch Show
"Off The Block with Ross and Marissa" with "Celebrity Big Brother"
Winner Marissa Jaret Winokur and Runner-Up Ross Mathews
Pop's Exclusive Television Broadcast of "Big Brother After Dark"
Kicks Off on Thursday, June 28, with Live Late-Night Airings All Summer Long
June 26, 2018 - BIG BROTHER returns this summer with new and exciting interactive and cross-platform programming for fans to enjoy throughout the series' milestone 20th season. This season's programming includes the return of the popular 24/7 BIG BROTHER Live Feeds for the fourth year to the CBS All Access subscription service.
CBS' summer reality hit debuts with a two-night premiere event Wednesday, June 27 (8:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and Thursday, June 28 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK premieres on Pop Thursday, June 28 (1:00 AM-4:00 AM, ET/PT).
Details of the social, interactive and multiplatform features this season include:
· CBS All Access:
· BIG BROTHER Live Feeds: CBS All Access' BIG BROTHER Live Feeds offer an in-depth, exclusive pass to the show across platforms. Fans will have the opportunity to watch all the action inside the BIG BROTHER house when the Live Feeds begin on Thursday, June 28 at 10:00 PM, PT/Friday, June 29 at 1:00 AM, ET. Feeds will be available through the CBS All Access subscription service on a monthly basis: limited commercials for $5.99/month or commercial-free for $9.99/month. For more information, visit: https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/live_feed/
· Watch Season 20 of BIG BROTHER live and on-demand across devices: Through CBS All Access, fans across the U.S. will be able to stream the live, local broadcast of BIG BROTHER across platforms and catch up on every episode on-demand after they air. CBS All Access subscribers can watch BIG BROTHER online at CBS.com, on mobile devices via the CBS App for iOS, Android and Windows 10, and on Roku Players, Apple TV, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Fire TV, Samsung Smart TVs and Amazon Channels.
· Every episode from every season of BIG BROTHER: CBS All Access offers BIG BROTHER fans the opportunity to watch every episode from every season of BIG BROTHER.
· BIG BROTHER on CBS.com and the CBS App:
· Watch recent BIG BROTHER episodes: Fans without a CBS All Access subscription will still be able to catch up on the latest episodes form this season on CBS.com and the CBS App for mobile devices and tablets.
· BIG BROTHER Interactive Elements and Social Media:
· BIG BROTHER Facebook Watch show "Off The Block with Ross and Marissa": Join CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER winner Marissa Jaret Winokur and runner-up Ross Mathews for "Off The Block with Ross and Marissa," the ultimate weekly companion series for viewers who just can't get enough BIG BROTHER. Each Friday on BIG BROTHER's Facebook Watch show page, Ross and Marissa will break down the biggest BIG BROTHER moments, share exclusive content, make predictions for the week ahead, chat with eliminated houseguests and more.
· The CBS Messenger Bot: Fans will be able to experience BIG BROTHER in a whole new way this summer via Facebook Messenger, Twitter, Kik and Skype. Powered by Imperson, the CBS Messenger Bot will feature exclusive BIG BROTHER content, interactive features and games including:
· Impact votes
· Updates on the status of the game and more
· Highlights of what's happening in episodes and the Live Feeds
· Quizzes, games and trivia
· BIG BROTHER Social Accounts: On Twitter, fans can follow @CBSBigBrother for updates on the show. On BIG BROTHER's Facebook page, fans can participate in polls and get updates on the show and exclusive content all summer long, including Facebook Stories. BIG BROTHER's Instagram account (@CBS_BigBrother) will feature exclusive photos and familiar BIG BROTHER faces as well as Instagram Stories. Fans can follow "cbsbigbrother" on Snapchat for snaps from inside the house.
BIG BROTHER will be presented multiple nights of the week across broadcast and cable television:
· BIG BROTHER on the CBS Television Network: Following the two-night premiere, BIG BROTHER will air Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) beginning July 1; Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) beginning July 4; and Thursdays (9:00-10:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) beginning July 5, featuring the live eviction show hosted by Julie Chen.
· BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK on Pop: For the sixth consecutive year, Pop brings fans the exclusive live television broadcast of BIG BROTHER AFTER DARK (BBAD), an unfiltered late-night feed inside the BIG BROTHER house. Premiering on Thursday, June 28 (1:00 AM-4:00 AM, ET/PT), BBAD will air seven nights a week for 13 straight weeks - over 250 hours of live television all summer long. For a complete schedule, go to: www.poptv.com/WatchBBAD.
Again this year, fans can compete in "The Orwell Games," Pop's nightly watch-and-win BBAD challenge featuring BBAD Bingo, Pop Quizzes, Hashtag Hunts and a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles for the season finale of BIG BROTHER.
BIG BROTHER follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with 94 HD cameras and 113 microphones, recording their every move 24 hours a day. Each week someone will be voted out of the house, with the last remaining Houseguest receiving the grand prize of $500,000. BIG BROTHER is produced by Emmy Award-winning producer Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan for Fly on the Wall Entertainment, in association with Endemol Shine North America.
CBS Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBSTweet