The premiere dates for NBC comedies "Connecting ... " and "Superstore" will be shifting to Oct. 8 and Oct. 29, respectively.
· "Connecting ... " will debut Thursday, Oct. 8 at 8 p.m. and then move to 8:30 p.m. beginning Oct. 29.
· "Connecting ..." is an ensemble comedy about a group of friends trying to stay close (and sane) through video chats as they share the highs and lows of these extraordinary times.
· Otmara Marrero, Parvesh Cheena, Shakina Nayfack, Preacher Lawson, Ely Henry, Jill Knox and Keith Powell star.
· Martin Gero and Brendan Gall write and executive produce. The series is produced by Universal Television, a division of Universal Studio Group.
· "Superstore" will debut Thursday, Oct. 29 at 8 p.m.
· For the 2019-20 season, linear telecasts of "Superstore" averaged a 1.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 3.8 million viewers overall in "live plus seven day" Nielsens, and the show continues to rank as one of NBC's strongest digital performers, generating 50% of its "live plus 35 day" 18-49 average for the season from digital sources, to rank as NBC's #2 most digital comedy behind only "Brooklyn Nine-Nine."
· The show's season premiere last fall has multiplied its next-day "live plus same day" 18-49 rating by five times with digital and linear delayed viewing to date (from a 0.76 in L+SD to a 4.31, +467%), and has grown by +6.1 million persons in total viewers (from 2.9 million to 9.1 million).
· America Ferrera will guest star in the first two episodes of the season. "Superstore" stars Ben Feldman, Lauren Ash, Colton Dunn, Nico Santos, Nichole Sakura, Kaliko Kauahi and Mark McKinney.
· "Superstore" was created by Justin Spitzer, who serves as an executive producer with America Ferrera, director Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad and Victor Nelli Jr. Gabe Miller & Jonathan Green serve as executive producers and co-showrunners.
· "Superstore" is produced by Universal Television, a division of Universal Studio Group; Spitzer Holding Company; and The District.