MTV'S "TEEN MOM" SEASON TWO PREMIERE DOMINATES ALL OF TELEVISION AS TUESDAY'S #1 PROGRAM P12-34
HIT FRANCHISE DELIVERS LARGEST AUDIENCE EVER
WITH 3.7 MILLION TOTAL VIEWERS
"IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME" DEBUT DELIVERS TOTAL AUDIENCE OF 1.8 MILLION VIEWERS
Teen Mom - 10PM-11:0 0pm ET/PT
· Season 2 premiere of "Teen Mom" was the #1 program across all television for Tuesday (P12-34).
· "Teen Mom" Season 2 premiere delivered a total audience of nearly 3.7 million viewers, a record for the series and a +72% increase versus the "Teen Mom" series premiere.
· Among P12-34, "Teen Mom" delivered a 3.3 rating, +50% versus the series launch.
· The Season 2 premiere of "Teen Mom" delivered a 5.2 F12-34 rating, +63% versus the series debut in December.
If You Really Knew Me - 11PM-12:00am ET/PT
· "If You Really Knew Me" debuted with a strong 1.9 P12-34 rating and a total audience of nearly 1.8 million viewers.
· New series debuted as #1 original cable program in its time period.
· "If You Really Knew Me" is MTV's highest rated new series to launch in its regularly scheduled time period this year.
Source: NMR. 7/20/10 or as dated. L+SD Cvg Rating/000s. Rank on 000s.
MTV is the dynamic, vibrant experiment at the intersection of music, creativity and youth culture. For over 28 years, MTV has evolved, challenged the norm, and detonated boundaries -- giving each new generation a creative outlet and voice that entertains, informs and unites on every platform and screen. On-air, MTV is the number one full day-ad supported network for P12-24. Online, MTV.com averaged 24.5 million monthly unique visitors during the second quarter of 2010 -- up +13% year-over-year. Average video streams for the second quarter of 2010 increased +8% from Q1/2010. And MTV's successful sibling networks MTV2 and mtvU each deliver unprecedented customized content, super-serving young males, music fans, and college students like no one else. MTV is part of MTV Networks, a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), one of the world's leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms.