* Currently available fast-affiliate ratings are not time
zone-adjusted and typically understate live NFL telecasts.
* In time zone-adjusted metered-market results, the Packers-Giants
game was #1 in its time period and the #1 show of the night (excluding NFL overruns) with a 13.5 rating, 21 share in metered-market households from 8:30-11:30 p.m. ET.
* In the metered-market households, "Sunday Night Football" is up
versus the same night last year by 8 percent (13.5 vs. 12.5).
* Top markets for Packers-Giants: 1. Milwaukee 43.8/61, 2. NY
18.9/28, 3. Memphis 17.8/24, 4. Minneapolis 17.5/28, 5. Norfolk 17.1/26.
* Though fast-affiliate ratings are subject to significant upward
adjustment for "Sunday Night Football," they currently show NBC winning Sunday night in all key ratings categories: adults, men and women 18-34,
18-49 and 25-54, plus total viewers and households.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.