* Currently available fast-affiliate ratings are not time
zone-adjusted and typically understate live NFL telecasts.
* In time zone-adjusted metered-market results, NBC's
Lions-Packers game was #1 in its time period and the #1 show of the night (excluding NFL overruns) with a 13.6 rating, 21 share in metered-market households from 8:30-11:30 p.m. ET.
* It's the 10th "Sunday Night Football" game this season to
achieve a 13.5 rating or higher in metered-market households, most through 14 weeks in the seven-year history of "SNF."
* Top markets for Lions-Packers: Milwaukee 52.7/69, Detroit
27.6/39, Minneapolis 21.9/33, Las Vegas 18.2/27, Richmond 18.1/26, Denver 17.9/28, Sacramento 17.6/29
* Though fast-affiliate ratings are subject to significant upward
adjustment for "Sunday Night Football," they currently show NBC winning Sunday night in all key ratings categories: adults, men and women 18-34,
18-49 and 25-54, plus total viewers and households.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.