Saturday Primetime Results:
NBC finished #1 in primetime Saturday night among the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49, as well as adults 18-34, adults 25-54 and all key adult-male demos, with record results for "NFL Honors" and a three-year non-sports time-period high for "SNL's NFL Saturday."
· The NBC Sports Special "NFL Honors" (1.2/4 in 18-49, 4.7 million viewers overall from 9-11 p.m. ET), hosted by Seth Meyers, scored record results for the show in its fourth year running on the night before the Super Bowl on the Big 4 networks.
· Versus last year's 8-10 p.m. telecast on Fox, this year's "NFL Honors" is up +33% or 0.3 of a rating point in 18-49 (1.2/4 vs. 0.9/3 on Feb. 1, 2014) and up +49% in total viewers (4.670 million vs. 3.126 million).
· "NFL Honors" is the #1 primetime telecast of the night on the Big 4 in adults 18-49, as well as adults 18-34, adults 25-54 and all key adult-male demos.
· "SNL's NFL Saturday" (0.9/3 in 18-49, 3.8 million viewers overall from 8-9 p.m. ET) earned NBC's top 18-49 rating in the slot with entertainment programming in nearly three years (excluding nights when live sports coverage is included in the time period, best since a "Voice" encore averaged a 1.0 in the hour on Saturday, Feb. 11, 2012).
· "SNL's NFL Saturday ranked #1 in the slot among the Big 4 in adults 18-49, total viewers and all other key measures (including a tie for #1 in women 25-54).
In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· "Saturday Night Live," with host J.K. Simmons and musical guest D'Angelo and The Vanguard, averaged a 4.3 rating, 11 share in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 2.1/10 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, making it the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in metered market households and adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters, ahead of all primetime programs on the Big 4 networks in both measures.
· It's the second-highest-rated "SNL" since Dec. 6 (with host James Franco and musical guest Nicki Minaj, 4.4/11 in metered-market households, 2.2/10 in 18-49) in both metered-market households and 18-49 in the LPMs, trailing over that span only last week's telecast with host and musical guest Blake Shelton (4.7/12 in metered-market households, 2.2/10 in 18-49).
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" from Nielsen Media Research unless otherwise indicated.