In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· "Saturday Night Live," with host Taraji P. Henson and musical guest Mumford & Sons, averaged a 3.8 rating, 10 share in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 1.9/9 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters.
· It's the top-rated "SNL" in metered-market households since March 7 (4.0/10 with host Chris Hemsworth and musical guest Zac Brown Band).
· "SNL" is the #1 telecast of the night on the Big 4 networks in metered-market households and adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters, ahead of all primetime programs on the Big 4 networks in both measures.
Saturday Primetime Results:
· Regarding today's Nielsens, note that the fast-affiliate ratings that came in at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT are not time zone-adjusted and are subject to updates for live sporting events.
· In metered-market results, which are time zone-adjusted, last night's NBC Sports 8:30-11 p.m. ET telecast of "Premier Boxing Champions," with bouts featuring Danny "Swift" Garcia vs. Lamont Peterson, and "Irish" Andy Lee vs. Peter "Kid Chocolate" Quillin, posted a 1.94 rating, 4 share in household results from the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research,
· Last night's "Premier Boxing Champions" led NBC to the primetime victory among the Big 4 networks in adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters (with a 0.9 rating, 4 share form 8-11 p.m. in those 25 LPM markets), a second consecutive win in the Local People Meters for "PBC" coverage after a first-place finish on March 7.
· The metered-market household rating for "PBC" on NBC increased every half hour, peaking at a 2.38 from 10:30-11pm ET for the final rounds of Peterson-Garcia.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" unless otherwise indicated.