In Late-Night Metered-Market Household Averages for Saturday Night:
· An encore telecast of "Saturday Night Live," with host and musical guest Blake Shelton, averaged a 2.7 rating, 7 share in household results in Nielsen's 56 metered markets and a 1.1/6 in adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters (note that the Washington, D.C., and Richmond markets are delayed).
· "Saturday Night Live" scored its highest results in both metered-market households and 18-49 in the Local People Meters since May 30 (with host Cameron Diaz and musical guest Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars, 2.8/7 in metered-market households, 1.3/6 in 18-49 in the Local People Meters).
· Versus the same night last year, the "SNL" rebroadcast is up +13% in metered-market households (2.7 vs. 2.4) and up +22% in 18-49 in the Local People Meters (1.1 vs. 0.9).
· Note that "SNL" adds significant viewership via time-shifting, with originals this season growing by an average of +44% going from "live plus same day ratings" to "live plus seven day" in adults 18-49 (from a 1.84 rating to a 2.65).
Saturday Primetime Results:
· Regarding today's Nielsens, note that the fast-affiliate ratings that came in at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT are not time zone-adjusted and are subject to updates for live sporting events.
· In metered-market results, which are time zone-adjusted, last night's NBC Sports 8:30-11 p.m. ET telecast of "Premier Boxing Champions," with bouts featuring Adrien "The Problem" Broner vs. "Showtime" Shawn Porter and Errol Spence Jr. vs. Phil "The Italian Sensation" Lo Greco, posted a 1.86 rating, 4 share in household results from the 56 markets metered by Nielsen Media Research,
· The metered-market household rating for "PBC" on NBC increased every half hour, peaking at a 2.56 from 10:30-11pm ET for the final rounds of the Broner-Porter bout and Porter's unanimous decision over Broner. That 2.56 for the peak half hour topped by +8% the peak for the prior "PBC" telecast on NBC April 11 (2.38).
· From its first half-hour to its fifth, "Premier Boxing Champions" on NBC grew by +88% in metered-market households (1.36 to 2.56). In adults 18-49 in the 25 markets with Local People Meters, the increase from first half-hour to fifth was +86% (0.7 to 1.3).
· Top markets for last night's "Premier Boxing Champions" on NBC were: Cincinnati, 4.1/8; Oklahoma City, 3.4/6; New Orleans, 3.2/5; Tulsa, 3.0/6; Greenville, 2.9/5; Albuquerque, 2.8/6; Baltimore, 2.8/5; Las Vegas, 2.7/5; Sacramento, 2.7/6; and San Antonio, 2.7/5.
NOTE: All ratings are "live plus same day" unless otherwise indicated.