FOX L7 RATINGS: 9-1-1 OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH SERIES HIGHS
In Live + 7 Day ratings, the Sunday, September 23rd, Season Two premiere of FOX's hit drama 9-1-1 posted series high ratings and 7-Day Multi-Platform viewers, ranking as the week's #1 entertainment program and giving FOX its most-watched entertainment program in nearly two years.
· 9-1-1 opened its second season with a series high 3.6/15 L7 among Adults 18-49, gaining +13%, over its prior high in the demo, and +20% over its series premiere in January.
· 9-1-1 ranked as the #1 entertainment program of the week, holding a +29% advantage over #2 America's Got Talent's Tuesday finale (2.8/13 L7), and was broadcast's highest-rated drama telecast since last season's finale of This Is Us.
· It averaged a series best 15.0 million 7-Day Multi-Platform Viewers, up +17% over its prior series high and +28% from premiere.
· 9-1-1's return marks FOX's most-watched entertainment program in almost two years (excludes post-Super Bowl).
· Moreover, 9-1-1's return marks FOX's most-watched Sunday telecast since the Season 10 premiere of "The X-Files" in 2016 (excludes post-Super Bowl episodes).
· Its total 7-day streaming audience from Hulu and FOX amounted to 1.6 million Total Viewers, delivering its most-streamed episode on these platforms.