FOX MAKES NETWORK HISTORY ON THURSDAY OF PREMIERE WEEK
· For the first time in its history, FOX had the #1 entertainment program on the Thursday of Premiere Week, with night two of THE MASKED SINGER's Season Six premiere posting a 1.4/11 Live + 3 Day rating.
· Through the first four nights of Premiere Week, FOX has the #1 entertainment program on Monday (9-1-1, tied), Wednesday (THE MASKED SINGER) and Thursday (THE MASKED SINGER).
· THE MASKED SINGER ranked as Thursday night's #1 entertainment program, and delivered FOX's highest-rated and most-watched Thursday entertainment telecast since 11/26/20 (THE MASKED SINGER).
· Excluding post-NFL telecasts, THE MASKED SINGER was FOX's most-watched Thursday unscripted series telecast in more than five years (since 4/7/16, American Idol).
· Across platforms, it averaged 6.8 million Total Viewers (+48% from Live + Same Day audience).
· Leading out of THE MASKED SINGER, ALTER EGO delivered a 0.5/4 L3 rating, up +25% from its L+SD rating in A18-49.
· FOX delivered its most-watched Thursday (4.4 million P2+) with entertainment programming in nearly ten months (11/26/20, 9.9 million P2+), while claiming two of the night's top three unscripted telecasts: #1 THE MASKED SINGER and #3T ALTER EGO.